No announcement yet.

Who Will It Be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and lets face it, Wolf has all the right supplement sponsorship.. so basically he's already won!
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Originally posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
      and lets face it, Wolf has all the right supplement sponsorship.. so basically he's already won!
      lets also face the facts tho.. dennis isnt good at his own PR.. i have a close friend that is good friends with him and basically makes it sound like he doesnt go that extra mile at functions to really get his name out there.. the other guys.. (kai phil vic etc) are WELL known and from here.. they will look better on the supp adds imo which does suck.. i like wolf's physique alot
      Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

.. wel my neighbours cousin sisters girlfriends roomate sits beside a dude in her chemistry class said he knows a guy who saw Wolf and said was really cool!

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

It should be fuck all about getting your name out there....It should be about who has the best pgysique and the ability to present it well...PERIOD

And while were on a bout presentation. the good thing about Dennis is that he adheres to the classical poses, and can hold them, unlike some. It would be great to have a Mr O who carrys himself in confident manner that draws respect, rather then the ass shaking that previous O and competitiors are up too,

Obviously appeasing the schmoes out there

Comment

should be.. and IS are different things in this sport IMO
            Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMni5P4mm9Q"]YouTube - Dennis Wolf - Treino Ombro - VĂ­deo III[/ame]

Comment

I will be happy if Kai Greene,Victor Martinez, or Dennis Wolf Win. I think Kai will take it this year, he's got an amazing physique, it'll come down to him and Phil,Dexter is going to be taken out this year,there's monsters in this years contest....gonna be an interesting Olympia..... thats for sure....

Comment

I CALL , KAI GREENE ON THE VICTORY!

Got too much going for him right now to be denied.

Would be a better story if Vic won with all that's happened.

^

Comment

i think it will be between phil and kai and if their conditioning is similar kai will take it (even if phil is slightly better that night).. he is just freaky huge and that will most likely take it for him if he comes in pretty on..

Comment

pic of Mr. Cutler

Comment

1. Kai
                        2. Dex
                        3. Victor
                        4. Phil
                        5. Jay
                        6. Wolf

Comment

Ton of Respect to the reighning champ... huh..?? Dex isn't even on the poster. That sux.

Beast.

Comment

Btw - HOLY FUCKIN BALLS..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER HAVE SEEN JAY'S WHEELS THAT GOOD. AWESOME..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l
                            Looks like a comeback is in the works.

Beast.

Comment

his issue was legs i agree sorta, but it was also his waist and back... so we will see...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X