replied
    I want JOJ to win because Ben is sooo cocky haha

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    GO JACKSON!

Leave a comment:

• Makaveli23
    replied
    I like the idea so even tho your not in the Olympia line up you can still be apart of it plus it makes bodybuilders back up the numbers they throw out there about there lifts

Leave a comment:

• H4TW
    replied
    JJ FTW!!

Leave a comment:

• conofvis
    replied
    This was just posted by Flex over here

[ame="http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?p=1666851#post1666851"]"Rhino b*tch slaps Johnnie Jackson and Ben White!!!" - Muscular Development Forums[/ame]

"Rhino b*tch slaps Johnnie Jackson and Ben White!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stan Efferding aka The White Rhino, Worlds Strongest IFBB Professional Bodybuilder and #1 ranked Raw powerlifter in America competed on Saturday Sept. 19th in an SPF sanctioned Raw powerlifting meet at Supertraining Gym in Sacramento California, as promised, one week before the Mr Olympia and recorded the current highest Raw powerlifting total in the world in any federation and any weight class. Stan squatted 821 pounds, benched 606 pounds and deadlifted 793 pounds Raw, with no bench shirt or squat suit, totaling 2,221 pounds weighing under 275 pounds. This eclipsed the 2,217 pound Raw total by the #1 ranked raw powerlifter in the world, Latvian Konstantin Konstantinov who recorded his total lifting in the 308 pound class.
    http://www.myspace.com/team_flex_wheeler

Leave a comment:

• B-Neva
    replied
    Originally posted by PTmuscle View Post
    maybe I'm just a sourpuss, but does anyone else see what's fundamentally wrong with this? This is bodybuilding, people! Nobody cares how much you can lift unless it's in a powerlifting meet, or olympic lifting, etc... A fat Ben White is gonna outbench an in-shape JOJ, big deal, niether of these people are close to being a Mr. O... assuming JOJ is trying to qualify, it could be rather dangerous to try to bench that much as lean as he would be, although it could be fun to watch and maybe the IFBB will think about putting weightlifting back together with bodybuilding, I think it's a bad idea and will only fuel egos!
    JOJ isn't competing in the olympia

Leave a comment:

• Primal
    replied
    Does anyone know what time/ what day the lift off is? I don't see anything listed on the olympia website. I dont want to miss this!

Leave a comment:

• Gym-pig
    replied
    Originally posted by PTmuscle View Post
    maybe I'm just a sourpuss, but does anyone else see what's fundamentally wrong with this? This is bodybuilding, people! Nobody cares how much you can lift unless it's in a powerlifting meet, or olympic lifting, etc... A fat Ben White is gonna outbench an in-shape JOJ, big deal, niether of these people are close to being a Mr. O... assuming JOJ is trying to qualify, it could be rather dangerous to try to bench that much as lean as he would be, although it could be fun to watch and maybe the IFBB will think about putting weightlifting back together with bodybuilding, I think it's a bad idea and will only fuel egos!

Its just a bit of fun . If you base your BB on progression based on weight then it is relevant . Although I think lifts for say 8 reps would be more relevant than 1 rep max .

Leave a comment:

• PTmuscle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Okinawa_Power
    replied
    Ronnie "King" Coleman would have smoked everyone back in his days........That man was a fucking beast!!!!!! Best motivation videos around from an IFBB BB.

Leave a comment:

• Carlos_A
    replied
    This is gonna be awesome!! I really don't care who wins, i just want to see both pros showing all of their strength!!

Leave a comment:

• fighting40
    replied
    If White backs up his BS about this like he backed up his bodybuilding brags, JOJ has it easily. I heard that Efferding is planning on entering this contest next year when it gets opened up to other IFBB's. If you look at the numbers, it sure seems that Stan has a good shot at the title.

Leave a comment:

• JuicyGlamGirl
    replied
    Team JOJ!!

Leave a comment:

• jonty
    replied
    Wonder If Stan Efferding were to enter.Would Give Both Jackson and White a run for their money.

Leave a comment:

• JAG321
    started a topic Ben White vs Johnnie Jackson for "Worlds Strongest IFBB pro" title

Ben White vs Johnnie Jackson for "Worlds Strongest IFBB pro" title

Sorry if this is a re-thread but i couldn't find it anywhere. This years olympia features another nice title to win. Worlds strongest IFBB pro bodybuilder. Prize is 10,000$. Jackson has said hes taking it seriously so lets see if White can back up his less than humble talk to say the least. I really want to see a video of this after it happens. Any thoughts from anyone?
Working...
X