Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dennis Wolf Trains Back: 1 week out from the Olympia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dennis Wolf Trains Back: 1 week out from the Olympia

    Dennis wolf Back.jpg

    http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2345/225/

  • #2
    DENNIS IS LOKING BIG
    QUITING IS NOT A OPTION!

    Comment


    • #3
      im laid up with a broken foot......lemme kno if anyone else is having trouble viewing these videos (this one and the new Branch one are all "choppy" music cutting in n out,looks like a bad LSD trip in slow motion!)
      unwatchable ..........guess ill see if re-runs of Desperate Housewives is on?
      http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

      Comment


      • #4
        SWEDE
        How much is Dennis weighing exactly in this video??
        Prepare to get Rocked:

        Comment


        • #5
          Awesome... A Huge Aryan with muscles hitting the weights

          Comment


          • #6
            Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

            This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by corland45 View Post
              Awesome... A Huge Aryan with muscles hitting the weights

              hahha thats f'ing hilarious.

              dennis is looking great though
              There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

              Comment


              • #8
                Can't get it to play couldn't get his delts vid to play either.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I can't get any of Dennis's videos to load.
                  YOU'RE A FUCKIN TOOL......... - Lee Priest

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That's the prob with new videos that use the new player... loads fine in Opera, doesn't work in Firefox for most people. Since most people that are familiar with forums and some other not-so-basic internet stuff use Firefox, these new videos aren't exactly looking like a step in the right direction.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by macker00001 View Post
                      SWEDE
                      How much is Dennis weighing exactly in this video??
                      from what I hear, as of a couple of weeks ago he was still a bit over 300. he says he will be down to 280, shredded this year. apparently will look better than he did in 2007...if thats the case he has a great chance of making top 3, if not winning. this will be a crucial week for him.
                      "JRG, you've got a feminine face and the balls....you're okay in my book."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jrg_715 View Post
                        from what I hear, as of a couple of weeks ago he was still a bit over 300. he says he will be down to 280, shredded this year. apparently will look better than he did in 2007...if thats the case he has a great chance of making top 3, if not winning. this will be a crucial week for him.
                        a crucial week for his partnership with Chad too....
                        This is a language up with I cannot put.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          After hearing Dennis talk about his speculated competition weight when he was answering The MD community questions, I just about shit myself when I realized how good he is really going to be this year.

                          He says he was 260 lb's last year, and he had good conditioning. This year.....

                          He says he will weigh anywhere between 280-284 lb's shredded.

                          He is currently sitting at 287 lb's at 1 week out. He is carb depleted and still has to load, so that will balance out his weight loss from dropping water.

                          He is going to be the biggest man onstage and will eclipse everyone! He will look so much different from last year that his changes will be greater than Yates from 92' to 93'.
                          He will be a different BB'r. I also think his condition will be better.

                          VERY FEW BB'rs EVER gain 20-24 solid lb's of muscle in one year and whenever they do, and they compete at the level of the Mr. olympia, they shock the hell out of everyone.

                          No one has ever done that except Coleman, I believe, so that puts his improvments in perspective.

                          Did you see how damn big his legs looked when he was just sitting on the couch answering questions? HOLY SHIT! They're massive and so is everything else.

                          I am going out on a limb and I'm going to say that Dennis could crack the top 3, or even 2.

                          I think he can be good enough to beat just about everyone. I'm not saying he will, but I think the judges will be giving him some strong consideration for an upset of some sort.

                          As good and pretty as heath is, he can't touch Wolf's size, height, width, or X-frame.

                          Yes, Heath has an awsome appearance and looks huge by himself or next to smaller BB'rs, but that size advantage will be crushed when standing next to Wolf.
                          Phil will have to rely solely on his aesthetics, shape, seperation and conditioning to beat Wolf, as he will look SMALL and narrow when standing next to him. He will be outweighed by at least 40 lb's, and Dennis has a small waist too! I am also pegging Dennis to be almost as dry as Heath, if he nails it. I hope he does man.

                          All of Phil's advantages over other BB'rs will be minimized against Wolf, as Dennis's size will be just overpowering.

                          If anyone comes in just a tad off, even holding just a little water, and Dennis is on, he will overtake any of them, period.

                          I'm rooting for Wolf. He is my favorite professional BB'r.

                          Kai? My guess is that he will look pretty damn big onstage as well, but even he will look small standing next to dennis.

                          Can anyone even fathom how Dennis's most muscular will look this year? If anyone thought it was good last year, wait until you see it this year. He will re-set that standard for that pose and have the best most muscular ever.

                          He will also own the front lat spread and no one will even be close!

                          Right there, he takes 2 poses no matter who he stands against. If he is 280+ lb's shredded, the gap between the other poses will narrow considerably.

                          I think were all in for a shock!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
                            After hearing Dennis talk about his speculated competition weight when he was answering The MD community questions, I just about shit myself when I realized how good he is really going to be this year.

                            He says he was 260 lb's last year, and he had good conditioning. This year.....

                            He says he will weigh anywhere between 280-284 lb's shredded.

                            He is currently sitting at 287 lb's at 1 week out. He is carb depleted and still has to load, so that will balance out his weight loss from dropping water.

                            He is going to be the biggest man onstage and will eclipse everyone! He will look so much different from last year that his changes will be greater than Yates from 92' to 93'.
                            He will be a different BB'r. I also think his condition will be better.

                            VERY FEW BB'rs EVER gain 20-24 solid lb's of muscle in one year and whenever they do, and they compete at the level of the Mr. olympia, they shock the hell out of everyone.

                            No one has ever done that except Coleman, I believe, so that puts his improvments in perspective.

                            Did you see how damn big his legs looked when he was just sitting on the couch answering questions? HOLY SHIT! They're massive and so is everything else.

                            I am going out on a limb and I'm going to say that Dennis could crack the top 3, or even 2.

                            I think he can be good enough to beat just about everyone. I'm not saying he will, but I think the judges will be giving him some strong consideration for an upset of some sort.

                            As good and pretty as heath is, he can't touch Wolf's size, height, width, or X-frame.

                            Yes, Heath has an awsome appearance and looks huge by himself or next to smaller BB'rs, but that size advantage will be crushed when standing next to Wolf.
                            Phil will have to rely solely on his aesthetics, shape, seperation and conditioning to beat Wolf, as he will look SMALL and narrow when standing next to him. He will be outweighed by at least 40 lb's, and Dennis has a small waist too! I am also pegging Dennis to be almost as dry as Heath, if he nails it. I hope he does man.

                            All of Phil's advantages over other BB'rs will be minimized against Wolf, as Dennis's size will be just overpowering.

                            If anyone comes in just a tad off, even holding just a little water, and Dennis is on, he will overtake any of them, period.

                            I'm rooting for Wolf. He is my favorite professional BB'r.

                            Kai? My guess is that he will look pretty damn big onstage as well, but even he will look small standing next to dennis.

                            Can anyone even fathom how Dennis's most muscular will look this year? If anyone thought it was good last year, wait until you see it this year. He will re-set that standard for that pose and have the best most muscular ever.

                            He will also own the front lat spread and no one will even be close!

                            Right there, he takes 2 poses no matter who he stands against. If he is 280+ lb's shredded, the gap between the other poses will narrow considerably.

                            I think were all in for a shock!

                            Hell yeah! Love your post!

                            I'm having trouble breathing! This is getting so freakin' exciting!!
                            The first and the best victory is to conquer self.--Plato

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I Hope the Judges arre not biased towards Huge Aryans with Muscles

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X