• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Wolf Answers the Questions from the MD Community

Dennis Wolf Interview.jpg

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2350/225/

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

284?? Thats insane! 24 pounds from last year!

Comment

Awesome! Really hope he does well this year!

Comment

This was really cool. If he manages to keep his weight to around 280, holy shit, he's gonna stand out!
          The first and the best victory is to conquer self.--Plato

Comment

Damn he's huge. I hope he was able to keep his midsection in check.
            www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

he said he starts dieting at 8 weeks out wow
              "Leg Day Is Business"
              Layne Norton

Comment

He answered my question about being in the first callout! Very Cool!

Comment

the wolf man is going to be huge at 284 pounds i hope he kicks some ass at mr.o. He will be in the first call out i bet my house on it.

Comment

Originally posted by tonybiceps View Post
                    the wolf man is going to be huge at 284 pounds i hope he kicks some ass at mr.o. He will be in the first call out i bet my house on it.

man, its hard to think he won't be in the top 3 of an already insanely competative field....he says hes way better than 2007. shredded at 280? unreal.
                    "JRG, you've got a feminine face and the balls....you're okay in my book."

Comment

If Dennis is conditioned at 280 he will look insane. Can't wait until Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                        He answered my question about being in the first callout! Very Cool!
                        I think you need to change your underwear

Comment

Yes, Dennis is going to cause a majoe upset.

He is going to be full 20-24 lb's heavier while probably being in better condition.

His improvments are much more dramatic than Dorian from 92' to 93' as Dorian only put on about 15 lb's.

No one, save for Coleman, has ever put that amount of muscle on in one year after already being at the level of the Mr. O'.

His improvments (muscle mass increases) will be the biggest of anyone in the show and the biggest of anyone in history, other than Coleman.

If you think about it though, Coleman had already competed at 260 lb's in 99' and was down in weight for the 02' Olympia when he was 248 lb's.

So, Ronnie really only went from 260 lb's to 287 lb's, but his condition was slightly worse that year when compared to 99'.

If dennis's conditioning is at least just as good as lasy year, then his amount of muscle tissue gained would rival Coleman's amazing transformation.

Ronnie= 27 lb's (but slightly worse condition)

Wolf= Maybe 24 lb's, but probably equal or better condition.

This is just amazing and he really could just about equal Ronnie's transformation.

WOW!

Comment

Ronnie conditioning suffered terribly when he went over 270-280. I much prefered him at his best between 249-267, ofcourse his best being at the 2001 AC.

Dennis shoudl definitly place in the top 3 but all remains to be seen, one thing is for sure

HUGE ARYAN WITH MUSCLES

Hope he brings the titile back to Europe

Comment

Ronnie conditioning suffered terribly when he went over 270-280. I much prefered him at his best between 249-267, ofcourse his best being at the 2001 AC.

Dennis shoudl definitly place in the top 3 but all remains to be seen, one thing is for sure

HUGE ARYAN WITH MUSCLES

Hope he brings the titile back to Europe

Comment

Working...
                              X