X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trish Warren: 1 week out from the Olympia

TRISH WARREN.jpg

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2373/225/

She looks good! Best of luck to both her and Branch!!

Comment

Originally posted by lastrep View Post
      Great vid.. congrats to her getting signed by Gaspari as well.. they are branching out!

Cute Pun!

She just looks hot in that video, Branch.... I to you....you are a lucky man....You must be honored to be married to someone so beuatiful, talented and as passionate about the same line of work....

Conrats to you both

Comment

I like Trish's intensity. I was waiting for her to yell "LIGHTWEIGHT MOTHERFUCKER"

Comment

Must have been a cold day in Texas haha. Yeah, would be crazy to see her yell that out
          peanut butter

Comment

I wanna see her train with branch for a day, it'd be pretty entertaining jmo.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeT View Post
              I wanna see her train with branch for a day, it'd be pretty entertaining jmo.
              The fact that a top pro like Branch is the one that "does her" makes her even hotter . I don't want to sound too queer but ya gotta admit that is pretty cool hehehe
              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                The fact that a top pro like Branch is the one that "does her" makes her even hotter . I don't want to sound too queer but ya gotta admit that is pretty cool hehehe

lol oh geez howard sex is included as cardio when both dieting for the O im sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  Not too queer, just a little queer. Lol howard..
                  -2012 NPC Illinois State Heavyweight and Overall Champion

Comment

Trish is looking great and does post here as well! Hey Trish your getting more views then Branch! I wonder Why?

Comment

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Trish Warren Trains Back....Road to the OLympia

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2388/225/

Comment

I dont think anyone will not like her jumping over that dumbbell

Comment

Is it b ad that I am watchign Trish's videos for preworkout motivation?

Now only if we can get some girls in the gyms here at Ft Riley that looked like that.....

Comment

go trish,ur gorgeous!go branch too!!!!!i hope they both do very well at olympia this yr

Comment

Working...
                              X