Will tickets be sold at the door for the show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will tickets be sold at the door for the show

First time flying up to watch the show. Just got ok to fly up to vegas, does anyone know if tickets are being sold at the door, or only online?

Thanks

usually there are tickets still available but this is a pretty exciting show so it COULD sell out..
    Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

thanks sadie. i am flying out tonight so if i purchase online are the tickets at will call or do i print out a ticket on computer?

Comment

Originally posted by kurly View Post
        thanks sadie. i am flying out tonight so if i purchase online are the tickets at will call or do i print out a ticket on computer?
        i think u have the option of picking them up at the ticketing booth my the arena
        Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

alrighty, thanks again. hope i can get in, don't want to miss this.

Comment

if you have an issue i would call them. tell them the situation they always seem to have a fix.. i actually lost my tickets last time and we figured out a way to fix that too.. just call if you cant find the pick up option

Comment

do you pick your tickets up at the actual Orleans Arena for the night shows?

Comment

there is a ticketing booth on the way to the area.. its huge u cant miss it then its a little walk to the actual arena if im remembering correctly... all in the same general area tho

Comment

Originally posted by sadie7879 View Post
                  there is a ticketing booth on the way to the area.. its huge u cant miss it then its a little walk to the actual arena if im remembering correctly... all in the same general area tho
                  thanks, I'm sure glad someone knows what they are doin cuz I sure don't

Comment

Thanks for all your help and info sadie.

Comment

Working...
                    X