IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_04780000.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
      Thank you Shawn and Lenda for the play by play. I'm sure All the ladies are looking fabulous but I must say the photos are not doing justice to these ladies in any of the categories ( figure, fitness, Fbb ) sorry but a lot of the pics are out of focus and blurry but I sure MD will fix that problem soon enough.
      Soo , I take it that Beni has some interest in this event.

lol.

Comment

I'm just here supporting the gals, thats all. As long as everyone gave it their best then their all winners in my eyes. GO LADIES GO !!!! A special thanks to Lenda for coming out and participating in the play by play with Mr.Ray, thank you for your honest commentaries on the fbb side of show.

Originally posted by Venom View Post
        Soo , I take it that Beni has some interest in this event.

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
          I'm just here supporting the gals, thats all. As long as everyone gave it their best then their all winners in my eyes. GO LADIES GO !!!! A special thanks to Lenda for coming out and participating in the play by play with Mr.Ray, thank you for your honest commentaries on the fbb side of show.

And one might say you are the champion of all cheerleaders.

Comment

GO HEATHER.... UNBELIEVABLE

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
              Shawn,

You think Heather can beat Iris?
              Nope
              WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

My write-up will be on the main page in a minute -
                Muscular Development Online Editor
                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Shawn,

You think Heather can beat Iris?
                  If they take femininity into account, yes.

Heather still has balance between muscle and still looking feminine in MY opinion. I am incredibly impressed with Iris' condition but to ME that isn't feminine.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out. Iris may well win but my vote is for Heather - and not because I know her.

Skip
                  TrueProtein Sponsored Athlete http://www.TEAMSKIP.net

Comment

Originally posted by TEAM SKIP View Post

Heather still has balance between muscle and still looking feminine in MY opinion. I am incredibly impressed with Iris' condition but to ME that isn't feminine.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out. Iris may well win but my vote is for Heather - and not because I know her.

Skip

Should femininity be taken into consideration when judging though? Or even facial beauty?
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by TEAM SKIP View Post

Skip
                      Funny you said that. I was trying to figure out how to word it and you beat me to it. Maybe I'm a bit biased after meeting Dylan and knowing how cool he is but lets wait and see what happens.

On a side note....how fucking cool would it be to have both Mr and Ms. Olympia coming from the same gym?

Comment

bigmikecox: Femininity should be considered, but it often isn't...

In our judging manual, where I'm from, it says to remember that one is judging a women's event, and that physiques should not resemble that of men in terms of development or muscularity.

If this were the case, perhaps the sport would grow again to how popular it was in the 1980's.

I think it was Shawn Ray who once said, "When I think of Ms. Olympia, I think of...Lenda Murray."

Comment

Does anybody else get a sense that Lenda Murray doesn't like Iris Kyle too much?? She keeps on condemning her for being too muscular..

Dexter7

Comment

Should femininity be taken into consideration when judging though? Or even facial beauty?
                            Femininity? Ummm... Not to sound like a dick but it is women's bodybuilding so I am pretty sure it is in the judging criteria. That is also why they pose differently like keeping their hands open during double bi poses and they don't have a most muscular pose.

Facial beauty? I think so. If someone came out there with fucked up hair and no make up, no nails, etc., that would be a part of presentation that should count, to me.

For the overall package I just think that everything should count when it comes to femininity. Not everyone will agree and I respect that.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by AWN2004 View Post
                              Funny you said that. I was trying to figure out how to word it and you beat me to it. Maybe I'm a bit biased after meeting Dylan and knowing how cool he is but lets wait and see what happens.

On a side note....how fucking cool would it be to have both Mr and Ms. Olympia coming from the same gym?
                              It would be even cooler than that to have 3 of them from our gym. Heather Mae French trains at Armbrust, too. She is easily in the top 3 and could go even higher or win the Figure O.

Skip

Comment

I agree but I think of Cory Everson. No disrespect to Lenda but it was Cory when I was just starting out.

I sounded shitty in my post to bigmikecox, I think and I didn't mean to. I just think that to me it is obvious that it should count and I don't think it always does, either.

Skip

Originally posted by bigtoph View Post
                                bigmikecox: Femininity should be considered, but it often isn't...

In our judging manual, where I'm from, it says to remember that one is judging a women's event, and that physiques should not resemble that of men in terms of development or muscularity.

If this were the case, perhaps the sport would grow again to how popular it was in the 1980's.

I think it was Shawn Ray who once said, "When I think of Ms. Olympia, I think of...Lenda Murray."

Comment

Working...
                                X