This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dexter7 View Post
    Does anybody else get a sense that Lenda Murray doesn't like Iris Kyle too much?? She keeps on condemning her for being too muscular..

Dexter7
    I think she is, too, and I don't dislike her so I don't think Lenda dislikes her, either. I think she just doesn't like the level of muscularity on a woman.

You can't tell me that she doesn't look like a man to a very large degree. Again, no disrespect. I am just calling it as I see it.

Skip
    TrueProtein Sponsored Athlete http://www.TEAMSKIP.net

Comment

Originally posted by TEAM SKIP View Post
      You can't tell me that she doesn't look like a man to a very large degree. Again, no disrespect. I am just calling it as I see it.

Skip
      You can't tell me they ALL don't look like men to a very large degree. Ask anyone who isn't involved in bodybuilding what they think, if any of these athletes don't look masculine. Trying to find the most feminine out of these competitors is a bit silly. No disrespect.

Comment

exactly, to me all of them are beyond what i "personally" consider feminine, no disrespect either just expressing my personal opinion as well. So i look at women bodybuilding the same way as i would look the male bodybuilding and i just base my opinion from the perspective of muscularity, symmetry, balance and conditioning.

Originally posted by Van Bilderass View Post
        You can't tell me they ALL don't look like men to a very large degree. Ask anyone who isn't involved in bodybuilding what they think, if any of these athletes don't look masculine. Trying to find the most feminine out of these competitors is a bit silly. No disrespect.
        http://www.facebook.com/ignaciopereznavarro

Comment

Originally posted by Van Bilderass View Post
          I hear you but my point is that at least when talking about Iris, she is soooo far away from everyone else when it comes to what looks feminine. I agree that a lot of people wouldn't think that any of them are feminine but my being in the sport I see that feminine is relative and to ME, Iris is just waaay out there from everyone else.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by bigspaniardnacho View Post
            exactly, to me all of them are beyond what i "personally" consider feminine, no disrespect either just expressing my personal opinion as well. So i look at women bodybuilding the same way as i would look the male bodybuilding and i just base my opinion from the perspective of muscularity, symmetry, balance and conditioning.
            Maybe this is the only sane way to do it. If you start pushing feminine into it, it is even going to be that much harder to judge.

I don't know. My head hurts.

Skip

Comment

bodybuilding is already a very subjective sport as it is, if you put "degrees of how feminine they look" into the equation for female bodybuilding, i think it wouldnt be bodybuilding anymore and just straight up personal opinion of what look best for each of the judges... Its just my personal opinion, cause i dont really know how female bodybuilding should be judged.

Originally posted by TEAM SKIP View Post
              Maybe this is the only sane way to do it. If you start pushing feminine into it, it is even going to be that much harder to judge.

I don't know. My head hurts.

Skip
              http://www.facebook.com/ignaciopereznavarro

Comment

Is tonight's play-by-play going to be on this thread? Or where?

Comment

SHAWN LOOK AT LENDA MURRAY,I DON`T BELIEVE THAT SHE`S 47 YEARS OLD!!!SHE LOOKS LIKE 25 YEARS OLD,IT`S AMAZING!!LOOK AT HER FACE!

Comment

All I know is Lenda Murray is beautiful & a amazing bodybuilder.

Lenda and Corey just stand heads and tails above the rest even today IMO......

Comment

Originally posted by bigspaniardnacho View Post
                      bodybuilding is already a very subjective sport as it is, if you put "degrees of how feminine they look" into the equation for female bodybuilding, i think it wouldnt be bodybuilding anymore and just straight up personal opinion of what look best for each of the judges... Its just my personal opinion, cause i dont really know how female bodybuilding should be judged.
                      I aggree, its very hard to judge if you take femininity into account because as you said its very subjective, the sport of bodybuilding is about the body, and how complete the physic is whether it is men or women, though personally i feel as if it has gone a little far they all work so hard they should be judged on there physic and not on who is more feminine. Just my opinion, once again no offence to anyone.

Comment

Also, perhaps its time for a change in what the judges are looking for as we seen in mens last year with the crowning of the well deserved Dexter Jackson. Before last year mens BB was also going a little to far to the point where the competitors were too big and were holding to much mass and it looked sloppy. Perhaps Womens BB is looking for a turn around as well. Just My opinion.

Comment

come on that deserves a round of applause.. lol
                          Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

nasally voices are like nails on a chalkboard
                            This is a language up with I cannot put.

Comment

Nicole.. MJ tunage!
                              Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

let's count how many MJ tributes tonite

Comment

Working...
                                X