Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Ms. Olympia Fitness & Bodybuilding Finals Routines and Results!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's kind of loud here
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Iris looks AWESOME!!

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Iris is beyond words! conditioning, muscularity, evtg
        http://www.facebook.com/ignaciopereznavarro

Comment

Iris Kyle: Current Ms Olympia! Wide ass Back! Starting off with All Back Shots! Thick, Ripped from the Floor to her head! Great "V" Shape! Muscular tonight and Full! Looking for a Weakness, cant see any? Glutes are Sliced, Back ripped up, Calves are bigger than mine,...WHAT! Ms. O!!!

Debi Laszewski: Rookie Olympia Debut! "Glitter" mixed in with her oil on her body! Sparkly! Probably the most "Conditioned" in the womens! Brittney Spears, "Circus" Song. Very pleasing to watch pose. Balanced and poised for a top 3 Finish!

Yaxeni Oriquen-Garcia Tall, Long and Shapely. Pretty lines and good condition, not her "Best" Good Abs, Shoulders and Arms. Glutes are soft and detail could be better. Nice posing, non Lyrical Music.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike S. View Post
            It's kind of loud here
            Hey Mike, You should pinch their camera and feed, They go a pretty clear stream going on.....

Comment

I prefer Debbie's look...despite the seizure-inducing glitter...
              This is a language up with I cannot put.

Comment

i like yaxenia's music
                www.mooremuscle.net

Comment

some of them can give Iris a run from the front but not from the back

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

The music tonight is good. Yaxeni looked great! but her glutes are soft and don't have mch lines or conditioning

Comment

Originally posted by bounce View Post
                      i like yaxenia's music
                      I do too but used so much like everywhere from Requiem for a Dream to Lord of the Rings and on 1/25th of all foorball youtube clips!

Comment

Originally posted by Dlew6969 View Post
                        Hey Mike, You should pinch their camera and feed, They go a pretty clear stream going on.....
                        My live feeds cost an M&ms bag and a 20oz diet coke.

They are spending 60k$ on theirs.

I would need a ford F150 to cart that shit away.

Comment

My favorite tonight is Debby L but she is always over looked.

Great routine, awesome body, and incredible conditioning.

Comment

Betty Pariso: 1st Victory at 53 yrs Old Bodybuilding Record! Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Sam Harris. Good condition, midsection needs detail. Traps, Shoulders and Arms dominate here. Posing is graceful and Elegant. Pleasing to watch.

Betty Viviana Adkins: Last years 1st Runner Up is off here tonite as she was this aftenoon. Holding water and soft in areas she shouldnt be. Good lines and Muscle Quality but detail is missing. Glitter All over her body! Legs and Shoulders set off her physique, Round Glutes and hams are full but lacking detail.

End Womens Routines.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike S. View Post
                              My live feeds cost an M&ms bag and a 20oz diet coke.

They are spending 60k$ on theirs.

I would need a ford F150 to cart that shit away.
                              Next year you cruise there in a F150 then..........

Comment

AHHH Mike mike mike, always with the excuses i see..
                                what you want eh, what about what WE want .. lol... always me me me eh Mike

j/k

Comment

Working...
                                X