Thoughts on the Pre Judging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on the Pre Judging

Imma start this Thread off Kai is looking real good he brought up his chest Branch Warren impressed me Jay Cutler nail his prep he looks way better then last year

jay finally nailed it

Comment

Top four In no order is looking like Kai Dexter Jay Phil....Phil and Dexter look a bit bigger then last year

Comment

jay is on finaly he nailed it branch is the biggest suprise first call out baby yess victors back looks awsome and phil looks like 10 pounds bigger and dexter looks the same as always ripped and shredded it close

Comment

dennis wolf is spilling over damn that sux

Comment

Originally posted by rob9439 View Post
            dennis wolf is spilling over damn that sux

I doubt Dennis will even crack top 5 i see might at 8 or maybe 9

Comment

KAI GREENE HAS WON THE MR. OLYMPIA. PERIOD! I'M NOT HAVIN NONE OF THIS JAY CUTLER CRAP. JAY'S CONDITION IS BETTER THIS YEAR BUT HIS PHYSIQUE LOOKS LIKE CRAP. NO SHAPE/TAPER ANYWHERE. IT'S A TOSSUP WITH EITHER DEX OR PHIL COMIN IN SECOND/THIRD. THEN I GOT BRANCH IN FOURTH. I GOT VICTOR IN FIFTH. AFTER THAT ITS A REAL TOSSUP.

Comment

I have to say that I believe Jay will win. Dennis was very disappointing. Kai holds up extremely well! Phil and dexter are probably battling for 2nd and 3rd. Branch is awesome! It would be great to see him 4th or 5th. Vic looks good but probably not like he should be, but its great to see him overcome his recent struggles and still be at least top 6 or 7. Idk. Everything after the top 3 and 4 is kinda hard to pin point. I think in most respects its so close during the comarisions that some guys will be pleased and other very disappointed. Dennis Wolf is most likely one of those guys. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow night! Things could be shaken up a bit if some guys get better or worse.

Comment

Jay hands down. I just took one look at his 'most muscular' and lat-spread, and was just blown away. He doesn't look real, and his condition is great. MUCH more asthetically pleasing this year.

Comment

Phil and Jay show improvements.
                    Dex is same as usual.
                    Branch hard as a rock.
                    Kai good, but not as he was at the Arnold Classic.
                    Wolf is a letdown.

Comment

Branch looks awesome. Victor looks good but his legs look a little small compared to the rest of his body. Jay looks good but i think his upper back is lacking some thickness and I think that doo he's sporting is just a shame. Im rooting for Branch.

Comment

Originally posted by TeflonDon View Post
                        Branch looks awesome. Victor looks good but his legs look a little small compared to the rest of his body. Jay looks good but i think his upper back is lacking some thickness and I think that doo he's sporting is just a shame. Im rooting for Branch.
                        I just watched the replay of the prejudging...and I gotta say, Branch blew me away! I'll get shot for this...but I would actually place him in 3rd or 4th...just my opinion. Branch was out of this world.

Comment

Working...
                        X