No announcement yet.

MR. Olympia A RIPOFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^It's also ridiculous how much bigger and thicker Branch looks compared to Dexter. Branch kicked ass

Comment

^^ lol.. who's got the pic of him doing a back double bi but the side camera angle shows his gut...

Comment

as much as i like jay he has proportion problems, but is freakin huge. silvio, wolf, alves, ruhl, all thes guys were way better than martinez, but he beat them all. why?

Comment

they are both BEASTS!!!...and its great 2 see branch FINALLY get some damn love from the judges!!!

Comment

It's all about size now, the way it should be.

Comment

every since i met cutler 3yrs ago at the arnold i've liked em, and i love the fact that SO OOOOOO many people hated on him after last year and wrote em off, and jumped on the "kai,heath bandwagon"....well u seen them next 2 BIG JAY, and he blew them off the stage!....as soon as he came out friday nite IT WAS A WRAP!

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                EXACTLY!.......thats what i been sayin since punkass lil dexter won!....THE MR. O SHOULD BE A BEAST, not a guy thats 220lbs!....IMO.
                Last edited by wildathrill34; October 5th, 2009, 09:41 AM. Reason: DOUBLE POST

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                  EXACTLY!.......thats what i been sayin since punkass lil dexter won!....THE MR. O SHOULD BE A BEAST, not a guy thats 220lbs!....IMO.

Comment

the title holder should be absolutely massive, no doubt, Jay was massive, that right leg of his just bothers me, I understand no one is perfectly symmetrical; but that is pushing the line: Mr. O is supposed to be the closet to perfect in all aspects of the physique. With a disproportion of that nature I simply donot understand how the judges can continue to ignore that it is that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by hardbody88 View Post
                      ^^ lol.. who's got the pic of him doing a back double bi but the side camera angle shows his gut...
                      That was Dennis James moron....
                      YOU'RE A FUCKIN TOOL......... - Lee Priest

Comment

Originally posted by wildathrill34 View Post
                        Exactly, and in my opinion, he is the best Mr Olympia ever

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                          Amazing GUT.
                          Definitely sums up my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Pwm1998 View Post
                            Disagree, Branch had better vascularity and overall conditioning than anyone on stage.
                            other than his midsection right, exclude that and hes the new O...
                            Rofl sure...

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                              Branch was gifted 2nd place, in reality he should have been 5th.
                              I Agree!!!!!! big and freaky, but damn ugly body, wtih a big freaky gut.

Comment

Working...
                              X