X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ps I miss Ronnie

pss and his stomache

Comment

Jay was hands down the winner no if ands or buts about it!I still kind of find it hard to see Branch in front of Dexter-and Phil was straight up screwed.He was easily in the top 3!

Comment

Originally posted by gettingbig View Post
        Yeah Jay looked to be at his all time best. His waist seemed to come down a little bit and he just looked great. But I can't help the fact that Branch seemed to get fucked. I think Branch deserved it over Jay, he just looked crazy. Could we say that it may be a little bit politics since no other olympian has done what jay did and it would make a hell of an olympia to have this happen? What the fuck is Kai Greene getting 4th!!! He looked like shit compared to his Arnold win. I Think Phil Heath should have come in 4th. I think he had just as good conditioning as Kai but Phils symmetry was just so much better. I think the Top 5 Should have gone like this.

1. Branch Warren
        2. Jay Cutler
        3. Dexter Jackson
        4. Phil Heath
        5. Kai Greene
        your drunk, need glasses, and nobody gives a fuck what you think the top 5 should have been. Jay won that shit HANDS DOWN. nobody was even close to him
        Up the dose, Lift the most!!!

Comment

Originally posted by legz View Post
          yeah me 2...NOT!!! I give Jay mad props...it was an olympia that was suppose to go to KAI, VIC, PHIL or DEX...then Jay showed up and shut millions of mouths...
          this pic says the whole story...and he, "looked like shit???" lol
          Dude, don't you feel it's The Only picture he looks hands down?...
          that's the real raw lifting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOx_mthMUXw

Comment

Originally posted by jcale View Post
            That was Dennis James moron....

hey bud i just saw this haha. First thanks for clearing that up, I wasn't aware, of that. second, yes i may be a moron because i cannot differentiate between two bald bodybuilders that compete at the O. Get a girlfriend you faggot, you probably look like shit physically, and anyone that has the quote from somebody who posts on the same board as them as a signature is a certified nuthugger. I dont care if its lee priest.

Comment

Jay Cutler was clearly the winner.........I think Branch Warren looked fantastic..shape of his life...but lets be serious here people...they will never give it to him....he is too stumpy.......your right..politics is a bitch.......If they give it too Branch bodybuilding will change as we know it........I hope I'm wrong, he may take it eventually......but if that was the case.....Platz would have won in 1981 and Dickerson in 1980..........come on now.....lol

Comment

Warren is going to either kill himself with the drug use, or end up retiring like Mike Morris did. The body can only take so much...

Comment

branch is a cool guy but he won't get it unless a drastic change.as for the other's it will get interesting to see vic or kai or heath after another year. more so to vic because he won't have as many outside activity
                  There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
                  - Robert Frost

Comment

Branch was great, but not better than Jay, basically Jay beats Branch because of his superior shoulder width, that's about it

Comment

It is all about when these men are standing next to one another, taking shots at warren in mid transtion to another pose is bull. I have seen dex with a gut when he is transtioning from one pose to the next. Personnally I glad to see the hard workers win and not the ones sitting back half [email protected]! training and rest on their genetics. I mean I have seen the same dex for years, never bigger, never smaller just the same ol dex.

Comment

Personnally I glad to see the hard workers win and not the ones sitting back half [email protected]! training and rest on their genetics

Comment

as much as i loved to hate Jay during the Ronnie Coleman period of Mr. O's... he looked the stand out for this year.

Branch was nice and sharp, but Jay just outshone and outclassed all that were up there. This was the win he needed. In saying that, 2010 is DEFINITELY going to be EXCITING!!

Comment

Working...
                          X