Jay Cutlers Dietician

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutlers Dietician

does anyone know who jay worked with this year for his dieting, i know hany did his workout/routine etc i wonder if he does diets too?

hany did his diet..

Comment

so this hany guy does his diet and his workout routine or just his diet?

Comment

It all depends on the Guru and the Athlete. Sometimes the Guru does it all and sometimes the Guru Supports.

In this case, it was a little of both.

Check out the MD Radio Show #32 where Shawn Ray asks Hany Rambod that very same question:
        http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...view/1780/186/
        "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

It all depends on the Guru and the Athlete. Sometimes the Guru does it all and sometimes the Guru Supports.

In this case, it was a little of both.

Check out the MD Radio Show #32 where Shawn Ray asks Hany Rambod that very same question:
          http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...view/1780/186/
          "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitamin S View Post
            so this hany guy does his diet and his workout routine or just his diet?
            Jay did bouts of FST-7 during his early stages of Olympia prep for this year, and Hany also advised Jay on his nutrition offering another set of eyes. However, the entirety of the working relationship these two gentlemen had was a little over-stated in the media circle within the industry. Jay had a lot of support this year, including his wife who cooked all of his meals for him for the first time, and his deep tissue and active release therapy sessions were tripled compared to what he was accustomed to receiving. He also trained with someone, most notably Eric, during his prep this year, which is a rarity for Jay.

It was truly an amassed combined effort existing on several levels and being sustained by several people around Jay that he has never had before in his career - but at the end of the day, he was still the one calling the shots as he knows his physique and nutritional requirements and reactions best. He was the one doing the cardio, weighing his food, performing the dead-lifts and squats, and somehow keeping all of this in tune to the beat of perfection come Sep 25th, while traveling more than anyone else, and still maintaining his championship garnering package.
            "If he dies... he dies" -Ivan Drago

Comment

Jay Cutler on You Tube

For Cutler's diet check out the You Tube video called Jay Cutler at the grocery store. It shows him shopping at Costco and he buys 25 lbs. of meat 10 lbs. of chicken, 12 lbs. of fish(Orange Roughy). He says that should last for a couple of weeks. I wonder if he ever has his cholesterol checked.
              1700 years ago, supermen walked on earth. They called themselves Goths.

Comment

I would give much credit to JAY for his prep. He decided the route he would take this year and the amount he had to sufer or not with his diet prep. I am sure over the years he has found what works best for his body for shows. He has been around the same weight for about 5 years and I would bet he has great judgement on his final weeks as well. Trial and error are his best experiences and he knew what he had to do and did it! He is a very hard worker and knows how to stay focussed in many situations. As far as advisors/gurus....It is no dought it helps to have an eye from another who follows the preparations of others and put trust in another for diet and manipulation. it is finding the right fix or trusting your own intsincts when in the home stretch that can make a 7th place athlete or 1st.
                B.S Dietetics,Pro-fight sport supplements athlete/Rep: www.contourednutrition.com

Comment

That video is an old one. Jay stated for this Olympia he ate 1lb of fish for every meal. Im pretty sure he knows his cholesterol levels.

Comment

Jay Cutlers Dietician

Maybe well get a pic with Jay, too, this time Think we can pull some strings?

Comment

never heard of orange roughy. sounds good though.

and i think thats the costco in summerlin.
                      There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

I think Jay absolutely nailed it this year condition wise. I just got his All Access DVD a few weeks ago, great insight into what the top Pro's go through to be the best. He was pretty gutted getting second, so many others would have called it a day at this point and walked away. I guess that is what makes Jay a cut above the rest.

www.stylerhealth.com
                        Bench press: 236.5
                        Squat: 315
                        Deadlift: 405
                        Bodyweight: 140 (but growing)

Comment

I`m getting a pound of Fish and making meals and seeing if i can Get some condition like that in twelve months. Its Super Fish oil gotta be.

Comment

Hey growingbig, where did you get that pic in your avatar....pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Marcano View Post
                              Hey growingbig, where did you get that pic in your avatar....pretty cool.
                              Somewhere on MD by the look of it

Comment

Working...
                              X