Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great pics!

thanks for posting them
    There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

Originally posted by inhiliator5000 View Post
      great pics!

thanks for posting them
      No worries...im glad people are enjoying them.

Fivos

Comment

Originally posted by FivosPhotography View Post
        Thanks mate...Yes i will post some im still processing the orders from the Finals. Unlike some Photographers i like to shoot in RAW (I use an Canon Eos 1D Mark III, with various L lenses) so it does take me longer to post process..thats why the pics on this post and the my site are still crystal clear even at only 5-6% of the original size. The competitors deserve nothing less than superb photography. I also shot another Bodybuilding Finals the week after so the last month has been a busy period (althougth i cant complain..the Olympia was amazing). Im not a full time photographer LOL..im actually an ICT Manager for a world wide company (although i have been doing photograpy for 25 years and I understand bodybuilding infront of the lens and behind)

As for the top six it was a great SHW showdown..i think Zack was a clear winner as for me he had no weak areas and held all his poses extremely well. 2nd onwards was close with all others having strong poses.

Ill get some up soon.

Fivos
        Fivos when do you anticipate posting photos from the British looking forward to seeing your shots of Zach and the remiaing top six in the superheavies

Comment

Originally posted by FivosPhotography View Post
          Thanks mate...Yes i will post some im still processing the orders from the Finals. Unlike some Photographers i like to shoot in RAW (I use an Canon Eos 1D Mark III, with various L lenses) so it does take me longer to post process..thats why the pics on this post and the my site are still crystal clear even at only 5-6% of the original size. The competitors deserve nothing less than superb photography. I also shot another Bodybuilding Finals the week after so the last month has been a busy period (althougth i cant complain..the Olympia was amazing). Im not a full time photographer LOL..im actually an ICT Manager for a world wide company (although i have been doing photograpy for 25 years and I understand bodybuilding infront of the lens and behind)

As for the top six it was a great SHW showdown..i think Zack was a clear winner as for me he had no weak areas and held all his poses extremely well. 2nd onwards was close with all others having strong poses.

Ill get some up soon.

Fivos
          Fivos when do you anticipate posting your shots from the British looking forward to seeing Zack and the remaining top five in the superheavies
          Last edited by specib; November 25th, 2009, 03:15 PM. Reason: duplicated

Comment

Working...
          X