Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Haman and Brock Lesnar at Olympia Expo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Haman and Brock Lesnar at Olympia Expo!

Some of the Madness at the DYMATIZE Booth![IMG]http://forums.*************/images/smilies/t2712.gif[/IMG]

http://www.box.net/shared/rn7bqf70um
    2009 Olympia Expo 2009
    Had a great time with all the Muscular Development Muscle Fans!
    Thanks Ah
    enjoy!

Attached Files
    www.Andyhaman.com

no offense but brock's a fool,he lost alot of respect from the stunt he pulled in the cage,hope he loses thed belt that he sat on to win.maybe he will get humbled and rebuild his ways to become a true champ instead of the ass he became through the wwe
    There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
    - Robert Frost

Comment

offense-

Originally posted by robert c View Post
      no offense but brock's a fool,he lost alot of respect from the stunt he pulled in the cage,hope he loses thed belt that he sat on to win.maybe he will get humbled and rebuild his ways to become a true champ instead of the ass he became through the wwe
      None Taken-

he was super nice and fun with fans at the Olympia!
      and Had a GaZillion Fans come out to meet him-
      Take care-
      Ah
      www.Andyhaman.com

Comment

Brock IS humble to people who RECPECT him, Take the couture fight for example thats how he acts when you DONT disrespect him.

you're not only a "fool" but a fucking retard also, good luck with life.

Comment

i am great at life there buddy calm down i bet you're hitting the keys all hard hahaha lmfao it's not wwe it's ufc all i said is it is a different class of athlete and he has alot of maturing to do.but you can mark out all you want loser

Originally posted by Swede View Post
          Brock IS humble to people who RECPECT him, Take the couture fight for example thats how he acts when you DONT disrespect him.

- Robert Frost

Comment

i am sure he does he was a hell of a college wrestler and i am sure with time and maturity in the game he will be a very dominant force! i am not hating at all just speaking my mind, best wishes

Originally posted by Andy Haman View Post
            None Taken-

he was super nice and fun with fans at the Olympia!
            and Had a GaZillion Fans come out to meet him-
            Take care-
            Ah
            - Robert Frost

Comment

Originally posted by Swede View Post

Well said Swede, I don't care if half America want to hate on Brock, I'm his fan, he is the best fighter in the world right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Haman View Post

Some of the Madness at the DYMATIZE Booth![IMG]http://forums.*************/images/smilies/t2712.gif[/IMG]

http://www.box.net/shared/rn7bqf70um
                2009 Olympia Expo 2009
                Had a great time with all the Muscular Development Muscle Fans!
                Thanks Ah
                enjoy!

Hi Andy, you are a very powerful man, would you ever fight Brock in the UFC, do you think you can take him? Or do you feel it's not worth the try? Btw, you two guys are awesome, big fan of the both of you

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                  Well said Swede, I don't care if half America want to hate on Brock, I'm his fan, he is the best fighter in the world right now.
                  he's good but not the best in the world. that title is for anderson silva, hands down.
                  your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
                  Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

I'm a huge Brock fan but I don't know that he's the best in the world. He is the best in the UFC. I think he needs to beat Fedor Emilianenko before he can be called best in the world. Brock is 4 and 1. Fedor is 31 and 1.

Comment

Nice pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Billdozer View Post
                        I'm a huge Brock fan but I don't know that he's the best in the world. He is the best in the UFC. I think he needs to beat Fedor Emilianenko before he can be called best in the world. Brock is 4 and 1. Fedor is 31 and 1.
                        he can't look past the next fight in a month or so,i hope that he does win and win alot.best in the ufc???? no but the wwe catapulted him to be able to get a shot,if it were you or me with a 1-1 or2-0 record we wouldn't get in the ultimate fighter house hahaha.i wish him luck but if he gets a striker that has good take down defense idk if he will be awake at the end
                        - Robert Frost

Comment

MMA

Hi Andy, you are a very powerful man, would you ever fight Brock in the UFC, do you think you can take him? Or do you feel it's not worth the try? Btw, you two guys are awesome, big fan of the both of you
                          Would get in the ring with him for sure!
                          here's what would happen-
                          He'd try to double me and I would foot sweep him to his back!
                          upon which he would scissors me and smack me around a bit and I would butt slam his head and daze him for a second-
                          We would both stand and his Lunch box sized hand would probably connect and drop me to the canvas -
                          in which if lucky I would still have teeth!
                          Then I'd Probably arm bar him into a rage where he would smack me around again and bruise my face I'd be worried Michelle would not regognize me anymore!
                          upon where I would say "Give me my check!"
                          "I'm outta' here!"
                          For the money I'd get in there with and have a college savings for the kido's!
                          you Bet I'd do it!
                          Take care-
                          Andy "now Mangled" Haman
                          Attached Files
                          www.Andyhaman.com

Comment

he can't look past the next fight in a month or so,i hope that he does win and win alot.best in the ufc???? no but the wwe catapulted him to be able to get a shot,if it were you or me with a 1-1 or2-0 record we wouldn't get in the ultimate fighter house hahaha.i wish him luck but if he gets a striker that has good take down defense idk if he will be awake at the end
                            Lol at thinking a good takedown defence could stop him .

Comment

did you just ask if he could take the WORLD HW CHAMP? =)

lol

Comment

Working...
                              X