Who should have been 3rd?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should have been 3rd?!?!

Its old news I know but Im just getting caught up only the olympia news here and Id like opinions on the third place spot...who agrees and who doesnt?
    Dexter
    46.67%
    Phill
    53.33%
    Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
    F.I.T. Corps

Or Kai?? To me he was off...My opinion, Obviously nobody has to agree.
    F.I.T. Corps

Comment

I can't vote quite yet. To be honest, I have'nt really gotten a chance to look at the O pictures and I've taken eveyrone's "word" I guess. I'm hoping this weekend to get 20-30 minutes to sit and check out the coverage better.
      TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
      www.fitcorps.net

Comment

Somebody post some pics I tried but my work computer is a peice of shit...so much for trying ot make a cool thread haha
        F.I.T. Corps

Comment

Ronny Rockel.. or Hide.

Comment

Originally posted by =SARACEN= View Post
            Ronny Rockel.. or Hide.
            couldnt agree more about rockel that guy has such a fantastic physique that to me its a shame that he only got 7th. i would have placed him in third place easily

Comment

Dexter was better than Phil Friday night and Phil was better than Dexter Saturday night. I sat VIP at the show and those fews things were obvious. Kai was a victim of his own success and didn't match his Arnold look which hurt his placing. I honestly thought it should've went Jay, Branch, Phil, Dexter, Kai..... but judges will be judges. Word was that the show was going to be judged equally over both nights, but as most bodybuilding fans/ bodybuilder know, Friday night/ prejudging is time for you to make it or break it. Due to that, that is why Dexter placed in front of Phil... IMO

Comment

Originally posted by bigZnat View Post
                Dexter was better than Phil Friday night and Phil was better than Dexter Saturday night. I sat VIP at the show and those fews things were obvious. Kai was a victim of his own success and didn't match his Arnold look which hurt his placing. I honestly thought it should've went Jay, Branch, Phil, Dexter, Kai..... but judges will be judges. Word was that the show was going to be judged equally over both nights, but as most bodybuilding fans/ bodybuilder know, Friday night/ prejudging is time for you to make it or break it. Due to that, that is why Dexter placed in front of Phil... IMO
                This is exactly what i felt as well

damn somebody post some pics...sorry my computer is so damn lamo
                F.I.T. Corps

Comment

Originally posted by lilGiant View Post
                  This is exactly what i felt as well

damn somebody post some pics...sorry my computer is so damn lamo

Check out the contest pics here on the MD site.... Or is your computer being a

Comment

Originally posted by lilGiant View Post
                    Or Kai?? To me he was off...My opinion, Obviously nobody has to agree.
                    phil for sure looked better then dex and i feel better then kai.. especially at the finals.. in the prejudging kai was tighter and phil was flat.. in the finals though phil looked solid and full but kai looked wet
                    Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

Originally posted by sadie7879 View Post
                      phil for sure looked better then dex and i feel better then kai.. especially at the finals.. in the prejudging kai was tighter and phil was flat.. in the finals though phil looked solid and full but kai looked wet
                      ya phil would have done better but he was sick the night before prejudging so he lost a bunch of weight.

Comment

Kai should have been third!!
                        MD forums Rule!! if you dont like it - - get the hell out of here!!

Comment

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by bigZnat View Post
                            Check out the contest pics here on the MD site.... Or is your computer being a
                            those were the pics i was trying to post. They are from the night show so might show favoritism to phill due to the fact that he looked flat in pre-judging, but again, computer sucks
                            F.I.T. Corps

Comment

Rockel

Comment

Working...
                              X