• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheKillerOfSaints
    replied
    Originally posted by Lowreps View Post
    Kai should have been third!!
    TO ME KAIS MUSCLES ARE GREAT BONE STRUCTURE NOT SO MUCH POSING WELL CREEPS ME OUT THE RONNY ROCKEL HAS A BODY EVEN MAINSTREAM WOULD TAKE NOTICE OF 3rd place

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Phil Rockell seemed a lot more impressive and complete compared to Vic, Dex and Kai. So they should have placed between 3rd and 4th.

Leave a comment:

• BIG AL WILLIAMS
    replied
    Phil Heath at least third.He made so much improvements by the finals from prejudging.

Leave a comment:

• buffguy
    replied
    Rockel

Leave a comment:

• lilGiant
    replied
    Originally posted by bigZnat View Post
    Check out the contest pics here on the MD site.... Or is your computer being a
    those were the pics i was trying to post. They are from the night show so might show favoritism to phill due to the fact that he looked flat in pre-judging, but again, computer sucks

Leave a comment:

• Sexybeast777
    replied
    Phil

Leave a comment:

• Lowreps
    replied
    Kai should have been third!!

Leave a comment:

• B-Neva
    replied
    Originally posted by sadie7879 View Post
    phil for sure looked better then dex and i feel better then kai.. especially at the finals.. in the prejudging kai was tighter and phil was flat.. in the finals though phil looked solid and full but kai looked wet
    ya phil would have done better but he was sick the night before prejudging so he lost a bunch of weight.

Leave a comment:

• sadie7869
    replied
    Originally posted by lilGiant View Post
    Or Kai?? To me he was off...My opinion, Obviously nobody has to agree.
    phil for sure looked better then dex and i feel better then kai.. especially at the finals.. in the prejudging kai was tighter and phil was flat.. in the finals though phil looked solid and full but kai looked wet

Leave a comment:

• bigZnat
    replied
    Originally posted by lilGiant View Post
    This is exactly what i felt as well

damn somebody post some pics...sorry my computer is so damn lamo

Check out the contest pics here on the MD site.... Or is your computer being a

Leave a comment:

• lilGiant
    replied
    Originally posted by bigZnat View Post
    Dexter was better than Phil Friday night and Phil was better than Dexter Saturday night. I sat VIP at the show and those fews things were obvious. Kai was a victim of his own success and didn't match his Arnold look which hurt his placing. I honestly thought it should've went Jay, Branch, Phil, Dexter, Kai..... but judges will be judges. Word was that the show was going to be judged equally over both nights, but as most bodybuilding fans/ bodybuilder know, Friday night/ prejudging is time for you to make it or break it. Due to that, that is why Dexter placed in front of Phil... IMO
    This is exactly what i felt as well

damn somebody post some pics...sorry my computer is so damn lamo

Leave a comment:

• bigZnat
    replied
    Dexter was better than Phil Friday night and Phil was better than Dexter Saturday night. I sat VIP at the show and those fews things were obvious. Kai was a victim of his own success and didn't match his Arnold look which hurt his placing. I honestly thought it should've went Jay, Branch, Phil, Dexter, Kai..... but judges will be judges. Word was that the show was going to be judged equally over both nights, but as most bodybuilding fans/ bodybuilder know, Friday night/ prejudging is time for you to make it or break it. Due to that, that is why Dexter placed in front of Phil... IMO

Leave a comment:

• furio
    replied
    Originally posted by =SARACEN= View Post
    Ronny Rockel.. or Hide.
    couldnt agree more about rockel that guy has such a fantastic physique that to me its a shame that he only got 7th. i would have placed him in third place easily

Leave a comment:

• =SARACEN=
    replied
    Ronny Rockel.. or Hide.

Leave a comment:

• lilGiant
    replied
    Somebody post some pics I tried but my work computer is a peice of shit...so much for trying ot make a cool thread haha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X