Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave Henry looked amazing at the NY Pro. Lines and shape are insanely cool. Thickness is in a class of its own. All that put together Kevin English or, sorry to say this Tricky, anyone at the PBW wont come close!
    Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Overall i like JOJ's physique. All competitors are good but no one has that complete back like JOJ. Dennis James has a ton and a half of that "old man muscle" so that should put him 1st or 2nd. Fouad Abiad looks great. Craig Richardson needs some of JOJ's back everything else is awesome. Tarek looked good last year but dont know how he looks so far.
      Dream big and work hard!

Comment

my buddy DENNIS#1 JOHNIE#2 CRAIG R #3DARREM#4 MARCUS#5 FOR 202 DH#1 STAN#2 MY BUDDY ROD K

Comment

So is it confirmed that Ben Pakulski will be competing? I'm looking forward to his pro debut.

Comment

Wonder is Henry will come in tighter than his last showing, even though I thought his conditioning will still pretty much on par.

Dennis looked awesome in his last teaser shoot. But we'll have to see what he looks like when he steps on stage.

Those are my two.

Comment

My sources tell me DH is going to bring it! can't wait!! Shawnie keep us posted!
              "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
                My sources tell me DH is going to bring it! can't wait!! Shawnie keep us posted!
                The pics said DH should have won in NewYork!

I wonder if Shawn has an opinion of who has better size and shape Kevin English or Dave???

Well it should not be a question. lol You are very opinionated. Doesnt have to do with this show but will with the Olympia. who is a better bodybuilder in Shawn's opinion.
                Dream big and work hard!

Comment

well i was right!!! Dennis james, Fouad Abiad and BEn Pakulski are in the top 3 and i beleive its gonna be in that order the standings

Comment

Congratulations to Big J D Great Victory!

In relation to Johnnie Jackson... less talk and more cardio would help him out...
                    No point to be a phenomenon during the press conference and look like that on stage...

Ben White 1 - Johnnie Jackson 0

Comment

Congratulations to Big D J Great Victory!

In relation to Johnnie Jackson... less talk and more cardio would help him out...
                      No point to be a phenomenon during the press conference and look like that on stage...

Ben White 1 - Johnnie Jackson 0

Comment

Working...
                      X