X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEN WHITE GUEST POSING: Weeks out from the PBW Tampa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUsuO...layer_embedded

Comment

condition not too bad for guest posing. wonder what show he will do next.
      Current Prep: KC Golds Classic - 2011

Comment

I would be pissed if I was the promoter of that show, he can't pose worth a shit. Doesn't bring any excitement to the crowd. I saw him win the USA's in Vegas so I know he has a good physique, but man that kid can't pose.

Comment

looks pretty good....legs look better....seems like he had some trouble keeping his stomach in while posing though.

Comment

I was at this show it was the British Columbia Provincal Championships and it was disappointing performance he was only up there for like 2 mins and was kind of a dick about sign posters for fans. The year before we had toney freeman guest posing and he was amazing! way nicer about taking pictures and signing posters and more interactive with the fans.

Comment

Is he a bodybuilder?
              “War is peace.
              Freedom is slavery.
              Ignorance is strength.”
              ― George Orwell

Comment

What the fuck is this dudes deal. Why is he wearing sneakers and shorts? Ben seems like a Grade A assclown. Maybe i'm wrong i don't know but...He puts like no effort into this.

Comment

trouble with the stomach, no doubt

Comment

Rather just see him compete at the Lift-off, his gut is getting to big. He'll never be anything worth mentioning in this sport, except maybe his mouth.

Comment

can't wait to see how much he can deadlift...big mouth fucker. probly shouldnt get my hopes up, he'll probly find an excuse to back out again
                      I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Comment

yeah it was pretty f**ked to watch him pose in shorts and shoes. I also herd from competitors back stage that he was bashing them. Like sayin " Whats thats guys deal it looks like he is 6 months away from doing a show". Just being a dick to people!

Comment

Originally posted by maxamill29 View Post
                          can't wait to see how much he can deadlift...big mouth fucker. probly shouldnt get my hopes up, he'll probly find an excuse to back out again
                          ...and I hope JJ bashes him in the lift off and shuts Ben Whites trap. talking about out squatting some damn body and he don't even squat!?
                          Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

Be careful bashing this guy...he might be stronger than a motherfucker !

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Muscle View Post
                              I also herd from competitors back stage that he was bashing them. Like sayin " Whats thats guys deal it looks like he is 6 months away from doing a show". Just being a dick to people!

Comment

Working...
                              X