Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent photo's of British 202'er JOHN HODGSON as he readies for the Tampa...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have to agreed some american bodybuilders tend to go by weight regardless of how they look. i like how most european bodybuilders dont stress over weights and go by how they look

Comment

Dorian every year he did the Olympia could have come in 10-15 pounds heavier than he always did, but he knew that not worrying about big bodyweights and bringing it down further than others would put him ahead of everyone else in terms of rock hard conditioning...

Lee and John are exactly the same types of bodybuilders, you'll see that when they compete next, dry, dry condition...
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Way to show your mettle boys!

Comment

You both look awesome. Go show em what British Beef is all about.

Comment

John, we have a lot to catch up on and will get in touch after the show. Just go for it and, as always, know you will give it your best!

Comment

Met John in 2007 when he did the Aussie Pro. Very likable guy and he always seems to bring sick conditioning to the stage.

He joined in the Pro seminar the following day and gave some of the best bodybuilding advice out there, keep it simple and work hard, nothing fancy. He also held his own seminar the same week and friends told me they took a lot of great info from it.

I'm a huge fan and now that I'm living in the UK I'm looking forward to taking a trip up to check out his gym, I've heard good things about it.

Best of luck John and Lee.
              www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Outstanding conditioning!!!

Comment

Damn that is dry. Awesome work.

Comment

Good luck, you ol' bloke, lookin' very dry!!!

Cheers!
                    Tim
                    The Architect of the Elite of Champions

teambodytech.com

Comment

Good luck to both, how's things Lee? Going great by the looks of things

Comment

Good luck gents, keep those carbs coming....Not long now until you both unleash the freak!!!!

J
                        www.jamesllewellin.net - The official home of IFBB Pro James Llewellin

Comment

Awesome condition, see you in Tampa!
                          1st place at the MW class at the NPC Tim Gardner Extravaganza Tampa, FL.

Comment

Needs improvement on lat size compared to his waist & shoulders I think.

Comment

None the less.. Conditioning is ridiculous!!! Best of luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by 7side View Post
                                My Last competitive weight was 212lbs at the 2007 Spanish grand prix (I'm 5ft 6"). But the extra size did me no justice, similar to Mark Dugdale. My physique is more pleasing and flows better at this lighter weight.

I feel much healthier, and am enjoying the whole process. My diet has more carbs and has more variety, cardio has been 2 x 45 mins sessions which I enjoy as I get to eat more food and feel less deprived.

I beleive we all have a certain weight we look our best and mine is definitely under 200lbs. Lee Labrada and Shawn ray are good examples/legends of guys that competed at certain bodyweights where they looked there best and didn't chase the size.

can't wait to compete.

Lee Powell
                                My God someone with enough sense to realize when they look better at a lighter body weight. What a novel concept! I wish more physique competitors thought like you. Congrats on a great placing. Did you lower the protein a bit to go along with the added carbs to streamline your physique?
                                "My claim to fame? I went from being obese as a child to being the most nasty ripped man in the building."

Comment

Working...
                                X