Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Powell Weeks out from the 2009 PBW Tampa Pro

Good evening morning or afternoon!

Hello ladies and gentlemen. These pics were taken at 3 weeks out from the Tampa show at 193lbs. John and I are flying the Flag for Great Britain and coming to do business, we are competitors but more than that are good mates and go way back. We will being staying in the States for two weeks with my good friend and nutritionist Neil Hill, keeping his eye on all our final prep.

This is the lightest I have competed for years and am really excited to be back in a competitive weight class.

Thank you to everyone who has given us support. Look forward to meeting you.

Lee Powell
    Attached Files

couple more 3 weeks out
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LATS View Post
      BOTH GUYS LOOK VERY GOOD.. did it bother you lee to drop that much muscle?.. what was your last competive weight?..
      looks to me like he didn't drop any muscle at all

he looks much better without the bloat

Comment

focking englishmen ayyyy

Comment

Originally posted by stavios View Post
          looks to me like he didn't drop any muscle at all

he looks much better without the bloat
          My Last competitive weight was 212lbs at the 2007 Spanish grand prix (I'm 5ft 6"). But the extra size did me no justice, similar to Mark Dugdale. My physique is more pleasing and flows better at this lighter weight.

I feel much healthier, and am enjoying the whole process. My diet has more carbs and has more variety, cardio has been 2 x 45 mins sessions which I enjoy as I get to eat more food and feel less deprived.

I beleive we all have a certain weight we look our best and mine is definitely under 200lbs. Lee Labrada and Shawn ray are good examples/legends of guys that competed at certain bodyweights where they looked there best and didn't chase the size.

can't wait to compete.

Lee Powell

Comment

Hello Mate!

Neil is a definitely a proud papa coach with you and John.

Have fun at BODY*TECH Fitness Emporium tomorrow night and the three of you let me know if there is anything that we can do to make your Tampa visit a memorable one.

Cheers!
            Tim
            The Architect of the Elite of Champions

teambodytech.com

Comment

Working...
            X