Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 202lb Tampa Pro Lee Powell 1 week out pics

Hello from the UK

Just a few pics from a little posing demonstration I did at my gym last Friday for my members. Quite depleted in the pics. Can't wait to come over and get onstage. Feel pretty tired and flat at the moment due to depletion but I arrive in the states tommorow and start to load Wednesday.

Coming over with the wizard Neil Hill who will over see all my prep the last few days.

I look forward to meeting everyone.

Thanks

Lee
    Attached Files

Lookin good bro good luck.

Comment

you would look great with a beard mate!

Comment

I am starting to honestly think that you guys in the 202 class look better then the majority of the mass monsters

although personally I think a 210-220 and under class would make more sense as then the guys who are 5'8 or so who dont want to be built like refridgerators could have a choice too

Comment

wow! your lookin great mr. powell! One of the best physiques i have seen in a long time. top 3 for sure! cant find anything wrong. Your back is looking amazing

Comment

Awesome!!!!
            IFBB PRO

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewB40 View Post
              I am starting to honestly think that you guys in the 202 class look better then the majority of the mass monsters

although personally I think a 210-220 and under class would make more sense as then the guys who are 5'8 or so who dont want to be built like refridgerators could have a choice too
              I agree, it seems like the guys that are 5'7-5'8 get the shaft with these weight classes. These 202 guys look fuckin great.

Comment

pealed, looks like I did his diet
                WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Wow, you look great. Good luck!
                  AAEFX Board Representative.
                  P/RR/S Athlete.

Comment

Hey 7 side great abs and awsome conditioning! All the best to you in the contest!

Comment

Lee you LOOK amazing!!!
                      I for one CAN NOT WAIT to see the onstage look that Yoda (Neil Hill) will dial you in to.
                      For all who dont know Lee hes one the most down to earth- hard working- family guys, and why we personaly wanna see him do so well for many reasons.
                      Lee good luck and have a safe flight!!!

Looks like another great job by Yoda, Neil Hill- WELL DONE AGAIN!

Hey Swede why the beard? lol (Your funny)

Comment

look at that christmas tree looks like there should be gifts under there lookin great top three for sure

Comment

Looking amazing!

Comment

Great physique I can't wait to see the final product! GL

Comment

You look like mini-Evan! Best of luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X