X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

202 is goin to be good Henry is fav

Comment

Wonsley- big arms and quads...packing alot of muscle for a 202..quads are overpower his hamstrings...could be a little dryer...

Ketchings- conditoning looks good, touch to much oil...looks to shiny..

Hutt-needs more size, needs better hamstrings, needs better conditioning..carrying some water...

Long- small waist, good shape, could stand to be dryer in the legs, upper body is conditioned but still has a film....

Comment

Call outs...

1st call-out:
        David Henry
        Tricky Jackson
        John Hodgson
        Lee Powell

Henry is so small that his lats jump off his waist...looks great...

Hodgeson looks good up there too....he is harder than henry...but henry has a better overall physique....

Powell is carrying alot of muscle and is hard...looks great and is dry....

Comment

top 4

henry, hodgeson, jackson, and powell...being compared...

I think Henry muscle bellies are so full and round that he dominates in overall full and mass...I think David could be dryer but I think this is his show...

Comment

Hodgeson is the hardest....Davis henry most muscular is insane!!! best shot...

Comment

anyone got any pics??

Comment

Good morning Boys!
                Looks like I missed some of the fun but now I "Officially" proclaim the Games OPEN!!!!!!!

Comment

I can say Lee Powell from England is the REAL DEAL and will surprise a few folks here and Europa if he decides to go there!

Comment

Shawn what your prediction for the 202?

Comment

I'm a staying with David Henry for overall "Completeness"
                      I honestly think Lee Powell can creep up into the 1st Runner-up spot with Hodgeson & Tricky battling for 3rd.
                      Tricky is already Qualified for the Olympia Showdown based on his 3rd place finish at Jacksonville a week ago, leaving only 2 Spots open for Olympia Qualification here today.

Comment

Henry and Hodgeson being compared....as hard as Hodgeson is...he just can't compare to Henry's roundness and fullness.....he gets lost..david is giving up hardness but he can't compete with the overall size and symmetry...

Henry just killed him in the most muscular....

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                          I'm a staying with David Henry for overall "Completeness"
                          I honestly think Lee Powell can creep up into the 1st Runner-up spot with Hodgeson & Tricky battling for 3rd.
                          Tricky is already Qualified for the Olympia Showdown based on his 3rd place finish at Jacksonville a week ago, leaving only 2 Spots open for Olympia Qualification here today.
                          Thanks big man

Comment

Open class

Abbew- good conditioning, needs more muscle, holding a little bit of water...he is tall...needs better leg separation

Abiad- looks great, full conditined...he is in shape...good separation, full and hard...

Atoyan- great first showing, good combination of fullness and conditioning, needs a little more chest work

Brown- packing alot of muscle, great arms, upper chest needs to brought up...better hamstring separation is needed..

Comment

So in the 202 there are only two Olympia spots up for the taking? How come when it was supposed to be three? Forgive my ignorance. I'm John Hodgson's business partner by the way. I would love him to get an invite

Comment

Clark: needs more size, could be harder, needs more quad and ham work...could be dryer...

Debenham- nice overall shape top to bottom, needs to be harder and dryer..still has some bodyfat to lose..holding water....

Deckard- he is tall which stands against him..needs to be fuller and sharper..good leg separation, good bicep peaks...missing detail in the glut/ham tie ins..

Del Rio- very impressive, alot of muscle, great calves and quads, good combination of size and conditioning..

Comment

Working...
                                X