Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBW Tampa Pro Paparazzi Pics Up Now!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PBW Tampa Pro Paparazzi Pics Up Now!

    See the press conference paparazzi pics here! http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...&paparazzi=yes

    Brought to you by: IForce Nutrition
    Attached Files
    CLICK HERE to enter the world's largest bodybuilding contest photo database.

  • #2
    That was quick! Thanks Cheri!
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

    Comment


    • #3
      Wonder if JJ and Ben White are talkin shit..
      A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

      Comment


      • #4
        n/m seen a vid on another site, yes they were. I think Johnny is gonna smash him in the lifts at the O.
        A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Cobra View Post
          n/m seen a vid on another site, yes they were. I think Johnny is gonna smash him in the lifts at the O.

          what site?
          Check my journal out.ROAD TO NATURAL BODYBUILDING

          Comment


          • #6
            the photography was terrible. Where's Bill Comstock?

            Comment


            • #7
              What did joj and ben say to each other? lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by smoforest View Post
                the photography was terrible. Where's Bill Comstock?
                lay down the pipe, It looked as it always has

                Comment


                • #9
                  well ...too be honest almost every single photo is blurry...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Owen2009 View Post
                    what site?
                    Well, I said it, then my post was deleted, hehe wtf
                    \
                    Basically though, I thought Johnny Jackson makes Ben white sound dumb as shit.
                    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I Wish DJ all the best he is a cool guy and verteran bodybuilder!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                        I Wish DJ all the best he is a cool guy and verteran bodybuilder!
                        Is there any bodybuilder that's not a cool guy in your book?

                        Bet you think he was the deserving contest winner too right.





                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I had Fouad winning!

                          Originally posted by Venom View Post
                          Is there any bodybuilder that's not a cool guy in your book?

                          Bet you think he was the deserving contest winner too right.





                          I had fouad winning in tampa! You must have missed my thread in june where i said Dexter Jackson has a bad attitude at the Shows and Expos!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                            I had fouad winning in tampa! You must have missed my thread in june where i said Dexter Jackson has a bad attitude at the Shows and Expos!

                            My mistake then , I have no problem owning up to it.



                            Comment


                            • #15
                              JOJ has a heart of gold!
                              "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X