Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Gardner Tampa Bay Extravaganza Pics Now!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoadPigJohn
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheri Owen View Post
    Comparison pics up now for the NPC Tim Gardner Tampa Bay Extravaganza!
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...eventcode=1345
    Thanks for the pictures cheri!

I'm the guy in the first picture, the winner of the middleweight class that nigh!

Leave a comment:

• marktampa
    replied
    wow

Hey Shawn ...It is Mark Antonek the overall winner and recipitant of the 'Shawn Ray Achievement award".....I am so damn excited about the prize. Thank you and the sponsor so much. I luck forward to meeting such a declarated Hall of Fame bodybuilder and am pumped to be in attendance to the Ironman. I can't thank you enough.

Leave a comment:

• bigmikecox
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    GENr8 Nurition is providing the Men's Overall Champion a "Free Trip" to the Pro Ironman 2010 as my personal Guest which includes:
    "Vitargo S2" Supplement Supply Gift Bag, Flight, One Night Hotel, Lunch and VIP Ticket to the Contest!

On behalf of GENr8 CEO, Anthony Almada, thank you Tim Gardner for providing the "Shawn Ray Achievement Award!"

Good luck with the contest!

Shawn you buying lunch?

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Ray
    replied
    GENr8 Nurition is providing the Men's Overall Champion a "Free Trip" to the Pro Ironman 2010 as my personal Guest which includes:
    "Vitargo S2" Supplement Supply Gift Bag, Flight, One Night Hotel, Lunch and VIP Ticket to the Contest!

On behalf of GENr8 CEO, Anthony Almada, thank you Tim Gardner for providing the "Shawn Ray Achievement Award!"

Good luck with the contest!

Leave a comment:

• Cheri Owen
    started a topic Tim Gardner Tampa Bay Extravaganza Pics Now!

Tim Gardner Tampa Bay Extravaganza Pics Now!

Comparison pics up now for the NPC Tim Gardner Tampa Bay Extravaganza!
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...eventcode=1345
    Attached Files
Working...
X