Nice Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Photos

Is the lighting that bad, are you sitting in the rafters or are you using a Walmart disposable camera? I appreciate you all posting photos but the quality has gone south in recent weeks. Looks like the shit I take.
    "My claim to fame? I went from being obese as a child to being the most nasty ripped man in the building."

I WAS JUST THINKIN THE SAME THING.

Comment

those photos were subpar, and whats up with like 7-8 photos each??

Comment

Poor Quality Pics

Too bad the pics sucked for this show. MD usually has the best quality pics of any website. These were badly focused/badly framed and poorly lit. So many had their feet cut off. Bring back Bill Comstock please. Quickly.

Comment

Yuppers
          "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Shawn Ray was saying Bill Comstock had to travel a lot to many shows, and he's not available for Tampa. But, Bill should be on assignment for the Pro shows and National shows, and delegate other photographers to smaller state-level shows imo.

Comment

Photo quality of the last shows is horrible!

Bring back Bill or at least another professional working pohotographer - and perhaps it is a good investment in the name of Muscular Development to pay more money for good Championship Pictures. Otherwise you will ruin your name very quickly!

Comment

Working...
              X