Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiloman View Post
    how tall are you? and around what are you weighing
    5'8'' and about 177lbs first thing in the morning. Goal is a lean 200lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by mikez View Post
      5'8'' and about 177lbs first thing in the morning. Goal is a lean 200lbs.

damn we're pretty close to eachother i'm 5'8-9" weigh 175 but around 6-7% bodyfat

i turn 17 in 2 days
      Last edited by kiloman; May 5th, 2008, 07:04 PM.

Comment

damn we're pretty close to eachother i'm 5'8-9" weigh 175 but around 6-7% bodyfat

i turn 17 in 2 days
        some pretty good numbers there.

anyone have a bodyfat estimate?

Comment

Just turned 18 yesterday. I was planning on doing Teen Nationals in 09' but I dont know If I'll have the size. Those kids are HUGE I WOULD start my diet in april 2009. Lots of knowledge on the MD boards, what do you guys think?
          i am currently training a teen for 2008. Hes currently 7% bf at 230 lbs 5'7 and still has 11 weeks to go and has not even started to diet LOL. 8 weeks ago he was 225 @ 13% bf and just recently his old trainer saw him and was starting to ask several questions about what magic dust he was using. This kids already in the magazine look at muscle tech and you will find him in creatic ads. He looks nothing like that at all LOL. He will be 30 lbs heavier then last year and harder then chinese arthimitics.

Comment

some pretty good numbers there.

anyone have a bodyfat estimate?

you look around 10-13%, but maybe some others can chime in

Comment

Originally posted by hardasnails View Post
              i am currently training a teen for 2008. Hes currently 7% bf at 230 lbs 5'7 and still has 11 weeks to go and has not even started to diet LOL. 8 weeks ago he was 225 @ 13% bf and just recently his old trainer saw him and was starting to ask several questions about what magic dust he was using. This kids already in the magazine look at muscle tech and you will find him in creatic ads. He looks nothing like that at all LOL. He will be 30 lbs heavier then last year and harder then chinese arthimitics.
              they sponsor like 50 different athletes

Comment

Exactly. I found out my body pretty much disappears on low carbs let alone makes me feel like complete shit. Now that I'm eating plenty Im much much fuller. Did you cycle you're carbs when you prepped for the NKY? I'm looking for any advice on dieting. Thank you for the compliments bro. I am doing the show, I got nothing to lose.
                I guess you could call it cycling carbs, 225 training days, 175 non training days, it stayed pretty much there until the final few days, at times it was a bit higher. Cardio twice daily though, which was new for me, all light intensity too.

The reason I could do that is not overeating protein, which is what i always did. Excess protien can conver to glucose anywyas, so thats why a lot of people say when I add carbs I get fat. Well, now I ask how much protein you dieting on. Usually its too high, at 154 I was consuming around 370, thats WAY too much....anyways.....I hope that answers your questions....PM me if you have specific questions.

Comment

most of today's top guys were likely using before they turned 18...
                  Rob
                  I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Comment

Just turned 18 yesterday. I was planning on doing Teen Nationals in 09' but I dont know If I'll have the size. Those kids are HUGE I WOULD start my diet in april 2009. Lots of knowledge on the MD boards, what do you guys think?

No offense but you would need a lot more muscle mass before doing a show of that caliber

Comment

I'm on it! I have about another year to put on some mass.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm bustin my ass everyday in the gym, cooking all my meals ect. I posted these pics on bb.com and got a lot of bullshit with people accusing me of using AAS.
                        BB.com is full of dicks! you can't get big without bein on juice supposedly to them guys
                        Nothing is as powerful as all consuming desire - Jesse Marunde

Comment

Originally posted by scoobysnacks View Post
                          I guess you could call it cycling carbs, 225 training days, 175 non training days, it stayed pretty much there until the final few days, at times it was a bit higher. Cardio twice daily though, which was new for me, all light intensity too.

The reason I could do that is not overeating protein, which is what i always did. Excess protien can conver to glucose anywyas, so thats why a lot of people say when I add carbs I get fat. Well, now I ask how much protein you dieting on. Usually its too high, at 154 I was consuming around 370, thats WAY too much....anyways.....I hope that answers your questions....PM me if you have specific questions.
                          Ha whats up bro!!? The higher carbs worked for me as well! I did 200 grams on all training days except leg day which was 300. Cardio days was 150 carbs, I did cardio in the a.m. 5 days a week(light intensity for 35 mins). Then twice a week i did HIIT for 20 mins.I got to the leanest point I have ever been at my weight. Oh im 5'11'' 172 lbs at contest, I know its not big at all, but it was my personal best.

Comment

they sponsor like 50 different athletes
                            only MT teenager in the magazine !! When he takes the stage people are going to be talking about him for years to come. He's 5'7 230 lbs and at 6% BF and has 10 more weeks to go and is at 4200 caloires and is still growing into contest and has not even started to diet.

Comment

Originally posted by naturalmuscle12 View Post
                              Ha whats up bro!!? The higher carbs worked for me as well! I did 200 grams on all training days except leg day which was 300. Cardio days was 150 carbs, I did cardio in the a.m. 5 days a week(light intensity for 35 mins). Then twice a week i did HIIT for 20 mins.I got to the leanest point I have ever been at my weight. Oh im 5'11'' 172 lbs at contest, I know its not big at all, but it was my personal best.
                              LOL! Hey natural muscle, yeah your plan was very similar to mine and I know we discussed your plan of attack.

Mikez learn from natural muscle who is a young competitor who in the past dieted on very little carbs but took some advice from more seasoned competitors and kept his carbs higher. His improvements were VERY noticeable in one season.

Stavious is correct now, but in a year at your age a lot can be done, also you can compete at the lighter weights and improve GREATLY upon your conditioning with the proper diet.

good luck
                              SS

Comment

i did the show in 04' and 05' and the quality really isn't what you would think it. just go for it. make sure you come in shape though. good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X