Collegiate Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collegiate Nationals

As Collegiate Nationals starts creeping up, I was just wonder who all will be competing. (Teen, Collegiate, or Masters). I will be in the light heavies in the Collegiate.

Wade Fix will be in Masters
    TEAM MUSCLETECH

Comment

I will be doing Teen
      Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Comment

I'll be doing teen as well. 10 more weeks....
        www.lukasduncan.com

Comment

Nothing like seeing the young bloods getting their feet wet on the stage!

Good Luck to all those who are competing in this quality event!

Comment

This is a super event, and gets better every year. Best wishes to all the competitors.

Have several friends competing, and look forward to seeing them on stage (Lance Johnson and Rodney Roller and Eric Brugh, over 40s and Keith Grieser in over 50).

For masters men, there are two pro cards at stake for the over 40 division overall winner and overall runnerup. Also a pro card for each overall winner of over 50 and over 60.

For masters women, a pro card for each overall winner of over 35 and over 45 bodybuilding divisions. And a pro card for each overall winner of over 35 and over 45 figure divisions.

For more info, www.garyudit.com

Comment

Working...
            X