Michelle Brent Masters Nationals :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michelle Brent Masters Nationals :)

I just want to wish Michelle the best of luck. She has worked very hard for this show and her conditioning is off the charts right now.

Michelle is goign to be bringing the best package ever. Best of Luck to you sweetie.
    http://isabelleturellblog.blogspot.com/
    If you can DREAM it, you can DO it -Walt Disney

I REALLY hope Michelle gets the win. She has been too good too many times and hasn't gotten the win. She's a great bodybuilder and very cool to hang with as well. Best of luck to Michelle. Me and Annie are definately pulling for her!

Comment

Great person, great physique, and LORD has she paid her dues and then some! Best of luck to her.
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Good luck Michelle! ;-)
        Tim DAX ~ actor, model, muse. www.timdax.net
        LG Sciences Sponsored Athlete

Comment

Yes Good Luck Michelle xoxo
          "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

Good luck! We're pulling for you!

Comment

Pics?

Comment

Michelle - we love you! You represent passion and persistence, something we all want a piece of and you got them damn great cookies too

xoxo
                Trish
                ~Trish

Comment

GOOD LUCK MICHELE..I WISH YOU THE BEST YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!THIS IS THE ONLY PIC I COULD FIND OF US.. ITS GOTTA BE 3 YEARS OLD AT LEAST

MIKEY BARDO
                  WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MIKEBARDO

Comment

Hope this is finally your year, Michelle. Go for it and good luck.

Comment

Oh my goodness thank you so much Belle and all. I know I keep on harping I've been at it for 24 yrs well yeah I have!! Here are 7 week out pix,(5 now) thats all you get til show time. they are pretty grainy, we were trying to find good light in the house, and Bill didn't use his flash lol and straight out of bed!! But ya'll get the idea
                      Attached Files
                      www.michellesmagicmorsels.com
                      IFBB Pro (at last)

Comment

Awesome Michelle! Good luck.

Comment

I am so proud of my wife!! I see everyday and year the dedication, blood, sweat and alot of tears, yet perserverence she has put into this sport. Not cause she's my wife, but she always lights up an event, this last weekend at the Ct State she had the crowd laughing, Evan Centopani was guest posing and she ran out and hit a few shots with him. Just a true genuine sport!!!
                          Good Luck my love, lets go get that well deserved pro card!!!

Comment

Bill, you are an AWESOME supporter for your wife! If only all competitors were so fortunate.

Based on these pics, my crystal ball says - PRO CARD AT LAST in 2009!
                            Muscular Development Online Editor
                            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Oh my goodness, my husband is the bomb!! Bill what are you doing here? Love my guy!!! I want to share a couple pix from the Conn State Championships. Next year I want to help the Montanaris get it out there more and to get it covered again. Ct has been so wonderful to me, I feel like I've lived here all my life instead of Calif. The little kid in the pic was killing me, he ate one of my cookie samples, comes over to me and said"the chocolate chip is the best!!") gotta love it!! Chris Tuttle looked amazing one week out from the Jrs. and Evan looked lean and mean guest posing!!
                              Attached Files
                              www.michellesmagicmorsels.com
                              IFBB Pro (at last)

Comment

Working...
                              X