Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Teen Nationals Overall Winner HERE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Mr. Eddie View Post
    And did your little crystal ball tell you this?

    Funny how people think they can predict the future like its a guarantee.

    You wanna tell us when the economy crisis is coming to an end too.


    Exactly! this kid is damn impressive but a bigger teen in ripped shape could beat him.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

    Comment


    • #17
      I will definitely have something to say about that....this will definitely be a good show....cant wait!!!!
      Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

      Comment


      • #18
        Eric is a good kid. hopefully he does well.
        BioLayne LLC
        PhD, Nutritional Sciences
        Scivation Athlete
        MD Columnist
        Website

        Comment


        • #19
          IM VERRY IMPRESSED, JUST A LIL MORE SIZE AND LEG SEPARATION AND THIS KID IS GOLDEN

          Comment


          • #20
            WOW! This kid looks unreal!

            Comment


            • #21
              You obviously haven't seen the past teen winners. This kid is good. But he's par for the course at the Nationals.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by esplendido View Post
                You obviously haven't seen the past teen winners. This kid is good. But he's par for the course at the Nationals.
                please post a link or pix of kids on par with this separation and shape. conditioning il give you, mass il give you....but separation and shape (especially arms and legs and back detail)
                IG/Contact: PhilViz
                Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Mr. Eddie View Post
                  Uhh people , are we not paying attention?

                  Answer has already been given.....




                  I think he has a chance do well in Nationals events too.

                  I'd say within a year maybe , he could get a pro card.


                  UHHH he didn't put that originally bro, he edited

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    Exactly! this kid is damn impressive but a bigger teen in ripped shape could beat him.
                    I don't know about that Howie, young man has some fine lines on him, and if he brought up his shoulders to match those arms, he'd be very hard to overlook.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Holy shredded hams!!
                      Sacrifice is everything.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I hate this kid DAMN HIM TO HELL!!!! LOL just when I thought i was looking good for my age this kid has to just show up and ruin my life, fuck him lol.


                        V V.
                        Classic physique with modern mass.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Great future.

                          Critiques: delts mass to match arms, better conditioning please!
                          Stagnation kills

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
                            please post a link or pix of kids on par with this separation and shape. conditioning il give you, mass il give you....but separation and shape (especially arms and legs and back detail)
                            Last years winner. More massive. Shredded is great, and the kid is all of that, but he's narrow in the shoulder girth and his legs are too big for his upper body. Symmetry, muscularity, and presentation....the whole package. I'm sure he'll do quite well, but the teens have gotten bigger every year....
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by esplendido View Post
                              Last years winner. More massive. Shredded is great, and the kid is all of that, but he's narrow in the shoulder girth and his legs are too big for his upper body. Symmetry, muscularity, and presentation....the whole package. I'm sure he'll do quite well, but the teens have gotten bigger every year....
                              That guy is a teen? He looks every bit of 25 y.o.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
                                I hate this kid DAMN HIM TO HELL!!!! LOL just when I thought i was looking good for my age this kid has to just show up and ruin my life, fuck him lol.


                                V V.
                                Ah Vander, wtf ever dude! You could be a damn pro one day if you put it all together! So shut up, I hate you lol.
                                A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X