Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Teen Nationals Overall Winner HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arielkhadr
    replied
    HE is unbelievable! ... I'm doing Teen Fitness and Figure to change the subjecy lol

Leave a comment:

• KDawg4
    replied
    there is deff no one beating this kid holy freak at 19 if he brings up his delts he would win open class at national level shows

Leave a comment:

• jroane89
    replied
    Originally posted by esplendido View Post
    Last years winner. More massive. Shredded is great, and the kid is all of that, but he's narrow in the shoulder girth and his legs are too big for his upper body. Symmetry, muscularity, and presentation....the whole package. I'm sure he'll do quite well, but the teens have gotten bigger every year....
    No this guy won the collegiate or the master's class. The teen class overall winner was Evelio Costales, or how how ever you spell it. The kid was at the Flex Mag booth during the 09 Arnold Classic. That guy in the pic is probably the Collegiate overall winner.

Leave a comment:

• RailZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
    Sick pics for a teen, what did you place in that show, and could you post up a few recent pics compared to these ones, I want to see the sick gains you have made, I think you have a stellar physique Im going to watch your progress and pull for you to win a national contest and turn pro, I kno you got what it takes just stay on tack and youll have it imo.

V V
    Thanks VV! I always liked your physique bro! You have a different look than anyone else these days, and it's a good look! Just wanted to say you always had great things to say to me for the past yrs and I just want to say thanks! Here's few pics from last year, the ones onstage I was on far left in blue trunks, with Putnam beside me. I was honored to be standing next to him. As for this year, we'll see what happens..But top 15 at a national show would be nice.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Looks like some good quality stuff being thrown on stage this year!

Leave a comment:

• PhengHer
    replied
    Originally posted by PumpingMuscle View Post
    Pictures attached
    hey i competed with this guy in a local show it was me and him for the teen overall guest who won
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Vander_V
    replied
    Originally posted by RailZ View Post
    Yeah Mo & Huh are both super freaks for sure!! But you can't show me no love bro? lol jk..I thought I looked okay at teen nats.
    Sick pics for a teen, what did you place in that show, and could you post up a few recent pics compared to these ones, I want to see the sick gains you have made, I think you have a stellar physique Im going to watch your progress and pull for you to win a national contest and turn pro, I kno you got what it takes just stay on tack and youll have it imo.

V V

Leave a comment:

• David Baye
    replied
    Originally posted by southernmuscle_214 View Post
    i think this kid will do pretty well lol

Holy fuck bra! AWESOME!

Leave a comment:

• Eric Barrenger
    replied

You are a freak

Leave a comment:

• TooPowerful4u
    replied
    Dang. You are probably the one threat to him if you put on a lil size and come in leaner.

I dont believe the big dude is a teen, but if he is holy FUCK i dont see nobody beating that unless he is way off haha

Leave a comment:

• TooPowerful4u
    replied
    Originally posted by hollidae
    define good structure
    opposite of you lol.....no offense haha

Leave a comment:

• UriahMcGee
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dominick Cardone
    replied
    These kids this year have a different look then those from past years...Look at AJ Sims, Evelios Costales, all of them they have a different look its odd.

Leave a comment:

• David Baye
    replied
    Originally posted by PumpingMuscle View Post
    Pictures attached

Jesus christ! He's a teen?

Leave a comment:

• PumpingMuscle
    replied
    Benjamin Loehrer 2009

Pictures attached
    Attached Files