Teen Nationals Overall Winner HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roots View Post
    That guy is a teen? He looks every bit of 25 y.o.
    Yep. His shaved head and mature muscularity make him look older. This is what the subject of this thread is up against. I was there, and the teens are awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Roots View Post
      That guy is a teen? He looks every bit of 25 y.o.
      Collegiate Champ!!

Drinking and heavy AAS use will make you look like that, haha and I love how everybody is cheering for them and saying its all diet and genetics!!! Then why do these fully developed teenagers look like they're 30? Some of these kids need to really slow down...

Comment

Originally posted by esplendido View Post
        Last years winner. More massive. Shredded is great, and the kid is all of that, but he's narrow in the shoulder girth and his legs are too big for his upper body. Symmetry, muscularity, and presentation....the whole package. I'm sure he'll do quite well, but the teens have gotten bigger every year....
        He won collegiate. Evelio Costales won last year and that kid i posted would beat him pretty handily.

Only teens i can THINK of that would hang with this kid were Mo Elbasouni and Jason Huh. They have the wow factor to hang....

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...eventcode=1269
        IG/Contact: PhilViz
        Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

LMAO....
          Originally posted by Mr. Eddie View Post
          And did your little crystal ball tell you this?

Funny how people think they can predict the future like its a guarantee.

You wanna tell us when the economy crisis is coming to an end too.

Comment

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
            He won collegiate. Evelio Costales won last year and that kid i posted would beat him pretty handily.

Only teens i can THINK of that would hang with this kid were Mo Elbasouni and Jason Huh. They have the wow factor to hang....

The kid i posted maybe not be the BIGGEST but he has far more potential than any teen in the past 5-6yrs iv seen (ok maybe Gerald Williams has great potential). His SHAPE and SEPARATION cannot be developed, so he has much more potential than any teens currently. Maybe theyr bigger or more ripped...but certainly nowhere near his potential, and if he shows up shreaded he will not lose

I call this superior teens, maybe not conditioned like the most recent, but shape/balance/potential is far superior.....Huh will be pro soon, Mo is my buddy and is just focusing on life/family but was just a genetic freak....

ADD: Mo Elbasouni won mens divisions when he was a teen at HWT in NEW YORK and Huh won the Southern States at 20!
            Attached Files

Comment

Evelio's waist is soooo tiny.

Comment

You are correct. I posted the wrong pic. Here's the right one.
                Attached Files

Comment

I can't predict this show but i can say this....back in the late 80's and early 90's this kid would have gotten smoked.........the teenage competition has grown weak over the years......Im Serious......these guys are good don't get me wrong..... but they couldn't carry those teens bodybuilders from the late 80's or early 90's jock straps

Comment

Comparison.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by esplendido View Post
                      Comparison.
                      he owns Evelio from the back though....badly

Comment

I disagree... if Pumping Muscle.com's newest teen competes in teen nationals I think he would be a tougher challenge. Benjamin Loehrer, look him up he is frickin biggg.

If I knew how to post pics in a forum, I would. Hopefully someone can find what Im talking about and post the pcis for me.
                        physique under construction

Comment

Damn, that kid has some great potential under him...man I have a lot to work on...one day.
                          I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

Comment

Phil! You forgot Brett! I googled some old pics. REMINDER that he won the overall at 18... He was aiming for NPC Nationals @ 19 before tearing his pec.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave Smith View Post
                              Phil! You forgot Brett! I googled some old pics. REMINDER that he won the overall at 18... He was aiming for NPC Nationals @ 19 before tearing his pec.
                              I was aiming for genetic structure and potential. Brett was probably the driest most conditioned teen to ever step on stage tho. I dont think he has the potential of the people i mentioned....not that it matters since hes going to be a doctor and make 10x what anyone on any stage is making lol

Comment

The kid i posted maybe not be the BIGGEST but he has far more potential than any teen in the past 5-6yrs iv seen (ok maybe Gerald Williams has great potential). His SHAPE and SEPARATION cannot be developed, so he has much more potential than any teens currently. Maybe theyr bigger or more ripped...but certainly nowhere near his potential, and if he shows up shreaded he will not lose

I call this superior teens, maybe not conditioned like the most recent, but shape/balance/potential is far superior.....Huh will be pro soon, Mo is my buddy and is just focusing on life/family but was just a genetic freak....

ADD: Mo Elbasouni won mens divisions when he was a teen at HWT in NEW YORK and Huh won the Southern States at 20!
                                Yo! What ever happend to Mo?Not competing anymore?

Comment

Working...
                                X