Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Teen Nationals Overall Winner HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TooPowerful4u
    replied
    Originally posted by RailZ View Post
    ha its all good Phil, you doing any shows this year?
    possibly....gonna see how work n shit goes....i have a warmup and a target show picked out, but still undecided if i am going to do it.

Leave a comment:

• Dominick Cardone
    replied
    You'd be surprised with what shows up at teen nats...Anything can happen.

Leave a comment:

• johncena69
    replied
    He is going to have a great career in bodybuilding ahead of him. You are looking at a future pro bodybuilder

Leave a comment:

• RailZ
    replied
    Originally posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
    My bad bro...you def had the freak factor goin on with the crazy taper and great quads.
    ha its all good Phil, you doing any shows this year?

Leave a comment:

• TooPowerful4u
    replied
    Originally posted by RailZ View Post
    Yeah Mo & Huh are both super freaks for sure!! But you can't show me no love bro? lol jk..I thought I looked okay at teen nats.
    My bad bro...you def had the freak factor goin on with the crazy taper and great quads.

Leave a comment:

• RailZ
    replied
    The kid i posted maybe not be the BIGGEST but he has far more potential than any teen in the past 5-6yrs iv seen (ok maybe Gerald Williams has great potential). His SHAPE and SEPARATION cannot be developed, so he has much more potential than any teens currently. Maybe theyr bigger or more ripped...but certainly nowhere near his potential, and if he shows up shreaded he will not lose

I call this superior teens, maybe not conditioned like the most recent, but shape/balance/potential is far superior.....Huh will be pro soon, Mo is my buddy and is just focusing on life/family but was just a genetic freak....

ADD: Mo Elbasouni won mens divisions when he was a teen at HWT in NEW YORK and Huh won the Southern States at 20!
    Yeah Mo & Huh are both super freaks for sure!! But you can't show me no love bro? lol jk..I thought I looked okay at teen nats.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• droppingplates
    replied
    Originally posted by BigPaPaNYC View Post
    IM VERRY IMPRESSED, JUST A LIL MORE SIZE AND LEG SEPARATION AND THIS KID IS GOLDEN

Man, put some pants on, will ya?

This ain't craigslist personals.

Leave a comment:

• Florida Guy
    replied
    What about Renel Charles, Darrem Charles' son?

Leave a comment:

• Hannie
    replied
    The kid i posted maybe not be the BIGGEST but he has far more potential than any teen in the past 5-6yrs iv seen (ok maybe Gerald Williams has great potential). His SHAPE and SEPARATION cannot be developed, so he has much more potential than any teens currently. Maybe theyr bigger or more ripped...but certainly nowhere near his potential, and if he shows up shreaded he will not lose

I call this superior teens, maybe not conditioned like the most recent, but shape/balance/potential is far superior.....Huh will be pro soon, Mo is my buddy and is just focusing on life/family but was just a genetic freak....

ADD: Mo Elbasouni won mens divisions when he was a teen at HWT in NEW YORK and Huh won the Southern States at 20!
    Yo! What ever happend to Mo?Not competing anymore?

Leave a comment:

• TooPowerful4u
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Dave Smith View Post
    Phil! You forgot Brett! I googled some old pics. REMINDER that he won the overall at 18... He was aiming for NPC Nationals @ 19 before tearing his pec.
    I was aiming for genetic structure and potential. Brett was probably the driest most conditioned teen to ever step on stage tho. I dont think he has the potential of the people i mentioned....not that it matters since hes going to be a doctor and make 10x what anyone on any stage is making lol

Leave a comment:

• Big Dave Smith
    replied
    Phil! You forgot Brett! I googled some old pics. REMINDER that he won the overall at 18... He was aiming for NPC Nationals @ 19 before tearing his pec.

Leave a comment:

• aded_greatness
    replied
    Damn, that kid has some great potential under him...man I have a lot to work on...one day.

Leave a comment:

• BeefBrian
    replied
    I disagree... if Pumping Muscle.com's newest teen competes in teen nationals I think he would be a tougher challenge. Benjamin Loehrer, look him up he is frickin biggg.

If I knew how to post pics in a forum, I would. Hopefully someone can find what Im talking about and post the pcis for me.

Leave a comment:

• Hardly Krishna
    replied
    Originally posted by esplendido View Post
    Comparison.
    he owns Evelio from the back though....badly

Leave a comment:

• esplendido
    replied
    Comparison.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment: