• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by southernmuscle_214 View Post
    i think this kid will do pretty well lol

Holy fuck bra! AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by RailZ View Post
      Yeah Mo & Huh are both super freaks for sure!! But you can't show me no love bro? lol jk..I thought I looked okay at teen nats.
      Sick pics for a teen, what did you place in that show, and could you post up a few recent pics compared to these ones, I want to see the sick gains you have made, I think you have a stellar physique Im going to watch your progress and pull for you to win a national contest and turn pro, I kno you got what it takes just stay on tack and youll have it imo.

V V
      Classic physique with modern mass.

Comment

Originally posted by PumpingMuscle View Post
        Pictures attached
        hey i competed with this guy in a local show it was me and him for the teen overall guest who won
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks like some good quality stuff being thrown on stage this year!
          "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
            Sick pics for a teen, what did you place in that show, and could you post up a few recent pics compared to these ones, I want to see the sick gains you have made, I think you have a stellar physique Im going to watch your progress and pull for you to win a national contest and turn pro, I kno you got what it takes just stay on tack and youll have it imo.

V V
            Thanks VV! I always liked your physique bro! You have a different look than anyone else these days, and it's a good look! Just wanted to say you always had great things to say to me for the past yrs and I just want to say thanks! Here's few pics from last year, the ones onstage I was on far left in blue trunks, with Putnam beside me. I was honored to be standing next to him. As for this year, we'll see what happens..But top 15 at a national show would be nice.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by esplendido View Post
              Last years winner. More massive. Shredded is great, and the kid is all of that, but he's narrow in the shoulder girth and his legs are too big for his upper body. Symmetry, muscularity, and presentation....the whole package. I'm sure he'll do quite well, but the teens have gotten bigger every year....
              No this guy won the collegiate or the master's class. The teen class overall winner was Evelio Costales, or how how ever you spell it. The kid was at the Flex Mag booth during the 09 Arnold Classic. That guy in the pic is probably the Collegiate overall winner.

Comment

there is deff no one beating this kid holy freak at 19 if he brings up his delts he would win open class at national level shows

Comment

HE is unbelievable! ... I'm doing Teen Fitness and Figure to change the subjecy lol
                  Ariel Khadr, IFBB FITNESS PRO, YOUNGEST IFBB PRO IN HISTORY

Comment

He's got good muscle seperation.
                    Reminds me of younger Lee Priest.

Comment

Originally posted by PumpingMuscle View Post
                      Pictures attached
                      holy shit benjamin loehrers blown up like crazy this past year

Comment

The last time I was at the Teen, Collegiate & Masters Nationals, I stood behind a teen competitor on Sunday morning at the downstairs buffet. He hadn't placed in his class & told a friend "it was all political." I wasn't about to say anything to him then, but I will say it now. "Next time do your homework. Your upper body is way better than your wheels. You aren't hard enough. You didn't have a lower back. You don't pose well. When you get the wheels, get the conditioning, dial in your lower back, & know the poses backwards & forwards, & you don't place, then I will agree with you--it was political."

Comment

Originally posted by aznlifter View Post
                          I don't mean to draw your attention to trends, but the teen nationals overall winner has always been a lightheavy or heavyweight since 2003, and based on the height given (5'6"), I'd say this guy is a middleweight, and someone much bigger will come and beat him. And while I can't give any names of who I think can beat him, there's always teens who come out of nowhere and win. As you may recall, the Teen winner in 2007 had done absolutely NO competitions before teen nationals. So ur guy may win his class, but hes not winning the overall...sorry.
                          To me the middleweight or lightheavy at 5"6' stands the best chance. The taller guys take longer to fill out.
                          Kids impressive. Great lines and long muscle bellies.
                          "My claim to fame? I went from being obese as a child to being the most nasty ripped man in the building."

Comment

Originally posted by esplendido View Post
                            Last years winner. More massive. Shredded is great, and the kid is all of that, but he's narrow in the shoulder girth and his legs are too big for his upper body. Symmetry, muscularity, and presentation....the whole package. I'm sure he'll do quite well, but the teens have gotten bigger every year....
                            how old is he?
                            he looks like a grown ass man
                            http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ygbodybuilder10/

Comment

ben leoherer overall winner guaranteed. hands down, im from michigan so ill even be rooting this kid on but still no one is beating ben unless he fucked up his diet in the last few weeks
                              21 year old WNBF Pro

Comment

Benjamin loehrer is going to blow the teens away !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X