Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This kid didnt even compete?

Comment

Im callin it right now. Be on the look out for Brad Mcgurry to win the overall.

Comment

What happened with Eric all the hype about turning the lights out on the competition and he didnt even compete. I saw him compete a couple years about he has made great improvements and I was looking forward to seeing him compete. Well anyways congrats to all the competitors and good luck with whatever Eric has next.
        TeamFusion www.fusionbodybuilding.com

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
          Jesus christ! He's a teen?
          Actually he is not a teen (he's 20), but they still allowed him to break the rules and compete as a teen! How unfair!

Comment

Originally posted by sureshot1102 View Post
            Benjamin loehrer is going to blow the teens away !!!
            That's because Ben Loehrer is not a teen!

Comment

Originally posted by RailZ View Post
              Thanks VV! I always liked your physique bro! You have a different look than anyone else these days, and it's a good look! Just wanted to say you always had great things to say to me for the past yrs and I just want to say thanks! Here's few pics from last year, the ones onstage I was on far left in blue trunks, with Putnam beside me. I was honored to be standing next to him. As for this year, we'll see what happens..But top 15 at a national show would be nice.
              mitch what up buddy ur competing this yr? u looked sick next to putnam in those pics hit me up soon
              WWW.ALBERTORUBINACCIO.COM WWW.MUSCLETECH.COM

Comment

where was this kid at??

Comment

Originally posted by ARubinaccio View Post
                  mitch what up buddy ur competing this yr? u looked sick next to putnam in those pics hit me up soon
                  Yah bro, i'll call ya this week..you got same number?

Comment

Working...
                  X