X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RailZ
    replied
    Originally posted by ARubinaccio View Post
    mitch what up buddy ur competing this yr? u looked sick next to putnam in those pics hit me up soon
    Yah bro, i'll call ya this week..you got same number?

Leave a comment:

• bigjeff87
    replied
    where was this kid at??

Leave a comment:

• ARubinaccio
    replied
    Originally posted by RailZ View Post
    Thanks VV! I always liked your physique bro! You have a different look than anyone else these days, and it's a good look! Just wanted to say you always had great things to say to me for the past yrs and I just want to say thanks! Here's few pics from last year, the ones onstage I was on far left in blue trunks, with Putnam beside me. I was honored to be standing next to him. As for this year, we'll see what happens..But top 15 at a national show would be nice.
    mitch what up buddy ur competing this yr? u looked sick next to putnam in those pics hit me up soon

Leave a comment:

• Lsugrad95
    replied
    Originally posted by sureshot1102 View Post
    Benjamin loehrer is going to blow the teens away !!!
    That's because Ben Loehrer is not a teen!

Leave a comment:

• Lsugrad95
    replied
    Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    Jesus christ! He's a teen?
    Actually he is not a teen (he's 20), but they still allowed him to break the rules and compete as a teen! How unfair!

Leave a comment:

• industrialfreak1984
    replied
    What happened with Eric all the hype about turning the lights out on the competition and he didnt even compete. I saw him compete a couple years about he has made great improvements and I was looking forward to seeing him compete. Well anyways congrats to all the competitors and good luck with whatever Eric has next.

Leave a comment:

• italianmuscle
    replied
    Im callin it right now. Be on the look out for Brad Mcgurry to win the overall.

Leave a comment:

• J87EL
    replied
    This kid didnt even compete?

Leave a comment:

• sureshot1102
    replied
    Benjamin loehrer is going to blow the teens away !!!

Leave a comment:

• raylove
    replied
    ben leoherer overall winner guaranteed. hands down, im from michigan so ill even be rooting this kid on but still no one is beating ben unless he fucked up his diet in the last few weeks

Leave a comment:

• ygbodybuilder10
    replied
    Originally posted by esplendido View Post
    Last years winner. More massive. Shredded is great, and the kid is all of that, but he's narrow in the shoulder girth and his legs are too big for his upper body. Symmetry, muscularity, and presentation....the whole package. I'm sure he'll do quite well, but the teens have gotten bigger every year....
    how old is he?
    he looks like a grown ass man

Leave a comment:

• platehed
    replied
    Originally posted by aznlifter View Post
    I don't mean to draw your attention to trends, but the teen nationals overall winner has always been a lightheavy or heavyweight since 2003, and based on the height given (5'6"), I'd say this guy is a middleweight, and someone much bigger will come and beat him. And while I can't give any names of who I think can beat him, there's always teens who come out of nowhere and win. As you may recall, the Teen winner in 2007 had done absolutely NO competitions before teen nationals. So ur guy may win his class, but hes not winning the overall...sorry.
    To me the middleweight or lightheavy at 5"6' stands the best chance. The taller guys take longer to fill out.
    Kids impressive. Great lines and long muscle bellies.

Leave a comment:

• hifrommike65
    replied
    The last time I was at the Teen, Collegiate & Masters Nationals, I stood behind a teen competitor on Sunday morning at the downstairs buffet. He hadn't placed in his class & told a friend "it was all political." I wasn't about to say anything to him then, but I will say it now. "Next time do your homework. Your upper body is way better than your wheels. You aren't hard enough. You didn't have a lower back. You don't pose well. When you get the wheels, get the conditioning, dial in your lower back, & know the poses backwards & forwards, & you don't place, then I will agree with you--it was political."

Leave a comment:

• ballermc333
    replied
    Originally posted by PumpingMuscle View Post
    Pictures attached
    holy shit benjamin loehrers blown up like crazy this past year

Leave a comment:

• juju
    replied
    He's got good muscle seperation.
    Reminds me of younger Lee Priest.

Leave a comment: