4 Weeks Out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Weeks Out....

Thought I would post some four week out pictures. I am doing the Masters Nationals. Weight was 236 in the pictures. Any feedback is appreciated.
    Attached Files

HOLY FUCKBALLS! What are you planning on weighing on stage?

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
      HOLY FUCKBALLS! What are you planning on weighing on stage?
      Probably right around what I weigh now. I was 234 last year at the same contest. I won the super heavy weight class last year at the Masters Nationals and the over 40 super heavy weight class at the North America..

Comment

Originally posted by eba84 View Post
        Probably right around what I weigh now. I was 234 last year at the same contest. I won the super heavy weight class last year at the Masters Nationals and the over 40 super heavy weight class at the North America..

If you don't mind me asking. What type of diet are you on? You're retarded shredded!

Comment

Yeah x2, you look incredible man
          " Headstrong, to take on anyone "

Comment

Originally posted by br3ntb View Post
            Yeah x2, you look incredible man
            Thanks a lot. Appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
              If you don't mind me asking. What type of diet are you on? You're retarded shredded!
              lol...thanks

I basically follow a timed carb rotation meaning that on all days but high days I take in carbs in meal 1, pre and post workout. High days have carbs in first 5 meals. Rotation is usually 3 low/ 1 high, 2 low/ 1 high. Protein is at 1.3 grams per pound on all days but high days. I drop it back to 1 gram per pound. Fat is extremely low the whole diet. I don't get lean if I take in fat.

Comment

Originally posted by eba84 View Post
                lol...thanks

I basically follow a timed carb rotation meaning that on all days but high days I take in carbs in meal 1, pre and post workout. High days have carbs in first 5 meals. Rotation is usually 3 low/ 1 high, 2 low/ 1 high. Protein is at 1.3 grams per pound on all days but high days. I drop it back to 1 gram per pound. Fat is extremely low the whole diet. I don't get lean if I take in fat.
                Thanks for the info. I've tried higher fat diets with very little success and the next time I compete I'm going back to a similar diet you follow.

Comment

Holy QUADZILLA
                  Muscle Tech Athlete

Comment

Damn man you are peeled. Your legs and calves are freaky as hell. Good luck, after seeing your pics you should have no problems.

Comment

Always impressed with your size and condition. Hope you get the pro card this year EBA.
                      Troponin Nutritionist

Comment

You're so lean, you could compete today!! Good luck, I'm sure you're going to do great.

(I wish I had concrete pillars for legs, lol!!)
                        Back and better than before

Comment

Definitely ahead of schedule, Eric! proud of you, and look forward to seeing you on and off stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby Starnes View Post
                            Always impressed with your size and condition. Hope you get the pro card this year EBA.
                            Thanks Shelby. Good luck at your next contest.

Comment

Originally posted by weightrmBB View Post
                              Damn man you are peeled. Your legs and calves are freaky as hell. Good luck, after seeing your pics you should have no problems.
                              Thanks a lot. 3.5 more weeks to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X