4 Weeks Out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eba84 View Post
    Thanks Vander. What the hell did you do to your leg? I said to go easy the first time...lol. You ok?
    LOL yea I guess I needed to ease into it haha, I'll be ok its healing faster then I thought, Im going to skip quads this week and just do hams, next week ill start up easy and slowly. Hey man Im just trying to get my legs jacked like urs came blame me for trying .

keep posting pics and updatting I want to see your progress into the show.

looking sick.

V V
    Classic physique with modern mass.

Comment

Yes-back for another try!!!

Thanks Lance. How have you been? Are you doing the contest?

Yes, sir!! See you at the posedown!!

Lance

Comment

Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
        LOL yea I guess I needed to ease into it haha, I'll be ok its healing faster then I thought, Im going to skip quads this week and just do hams, next week ill start up easy and slowly. Hey man Im just trying to get my legs jacked like urs came blame me for trying .

keep posting pics and updatting I want to see your progress into the show.

looking sick.

V V
        When you go back to it again, drop the weight back till you get used to it. I saw you tried it with 315. Do 225 the first time. I guarantee you will be sore as hell just from that weight if you keep the rest minimal between sets.

I will post some more pics. I usually take them for Muscletech at the beginning of each week.

Comment

Originally posted by texxflexx View Post
          Yes, sir!! See you at the posedown!!

Lance
          Great! I was hoping you would be there. Wasn't sure after the NA last year. Good luck to you.

Comment

looking good man

Comment

wow, you look awsome. insane conditioning. You know what your doing thats for sure.

Are you naturally on the lean side?? Your carb cycling diet seems interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by red barraca View Post
                looking good man
                Thanks.

Originally posted by JayKurk View Post
                wow, you look awsome. insane conditioning. You know what your doing thats for sure.

Are you naturally on the lean side?? Your carb cycling diet seems interesting.
                Thanks. Appreciate it.

I stay pretty lean all year long. I try to keep my body fat between 10 and 12%. I am lucky though because at 45 I still have a pretty fast metabolism. I used to let my body fat go a lot higher and the result was competing at a lighter weight due to losing muscle during the diet.

Comment

Thanks.

Thanks. Appreciate it.

I stay pretty lean all year long. I try to keep my body fat between 10 and 12%. I am lucky though because at 45 I still have a pretty fast metabolism. I used to let my body fat go a lot higher and the result was competing at a lighter weight due to losing muscle during the diet.

I have tried carb cycling years ago and the past three years have just followed the keto type diet. It works but Im taking a year off and have had a real good offseason. I went back to keto about a month ago and i seem to be dropping a little too fast. Im sort of contemplating experimenting with a rotation like yours. What are you eating for carbs?
                  Good luck, I look forward to seeing picks of you crushing it on stage.

Comment

Originally posted by JayKurk View Post
                    I have tried carb cycling years ago and the past three years have just followed the keto type diet. It works but Im taking a year off and have had a real good offseason. I went back to keto about a month ago and i seem to be dropping a little too fast. Im sort of contemplating experimenting with a rotation like yours. What are you eating for carbs?
                    Good luck, I look forward to seeing picks of you crushing it on stage.
                    My carb sources consist of oatmeal, brown rice and Ezekial bread. On high carb days I will throw low fat waffles and some rice cakes in the mix.

Comment

Eric...
                      Definitely see improvement in just a week! Your conditioning is insane, bro! You looked great last year, but this is a whole new level!

Keith

BTW....all good news this week. BIG relief!!
                      call you at the beginning of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by masterschamp View Post
                        Eric...
                        Definitely see improvement in just a week! Your conditioning is insane, bro! You looked great last year, but this is a whole new level!

Keith

BTW....all good news this week. BIG relief!!
                        call you at the beginning of the week.
                        Thanks Keith. I can't wait till we are laying on the beach the week after the show and eating...lol

Glad to hear everything is ok. I was worried even though I didn't think it was anything.

Comment

Hey Eric- First and foremost--you look great man, I'm excited to see how you do.

I follow the exact same diet strategy with my coach and it works very well. Even though it's a brutal ride!!! I'm one week and out and doing my final depletion (120g of carbs per day).

How high do you keep your fats and protein?

Your wheels/condition are sick man.

J
                          Muscle Tech Athlete

Comment

Originally posted by Jnova7723 View Post
                            Hey Eric- First and foremost--you look great man, I'm excited to see how you do.

I follow the exact same diet strategy with my coach and it works very well. Even though it's a brutal ride!!! I'm one week and out and doing my final depletion (120g of carbs per day).

How high do you keep your fats and protein?

Your wheels/condition are sick man.

J
                            Thanks. I appreciate it. My fats are below 20 grams a day and closer to 15 on the low days. Protein is 1.3 grams per pound on low days and 1 gram per pound on high days. I do not get lean if I take in fat so that is why I keep it so low. I cycle 3 low/1 high then 2 low/ 1 medium or high (depends on how I look and feel).

You have made good progress yourself. I believe the key to getting leaner precontest is not to blimp out in the off season. Training for a show is a year round process in my opinion. You can't just turn it on at 16 weeks out after spending 8 months being fat.

Good luck at your contest.

Comment

Jesus Christ Eric......you look better than ever buddy!!!

Stay focused and get that fucking card bro!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Strictly Business

Comment

You look awesome up there Eric. Your conditioning could not be any better than it is.

Too bad you had to run into big Stan Efferding.

Comment

Working...
                                X