Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CALLING ALL TEENAGERS WHO ARE COMPETING IN TEEN NATIONALS..WE WANT TO FILM YOU FOR MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALLING ALL TEENAGERS WHO ARE COMPETING IN TEEN NATIONALS..WE WANT TO FILM YOU FOR MD

WE WILL BE FILMING ANY TEENS COMPETING IN THE TEEN NATIONALS, YOU MUST BE HERE ON THE EAST COAST, MD WILL FILM YOU AT STRONG & SHAPELY GYM IN NJ THIS WEEK , SUNDAY IS NOW OPEN AND ROBBIE & CREW WILL BE AT STRONG & SHAPELY THIS SUNDAY TO FILM A FEW GUYS...YOU WANT IN, YOU WANT EXPOSURE???..HOLLA!!!!!!!
    Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! ..Gregg Valentino

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
    CLICK ON THIS >http://greggvalentino.net/?p=8
    >

Strong and Shapely gym the BEST GYM ON THE EAST COAST! Get out there young bloods if you want to train in a KICK ASS GYM and get gret exposure!

Comment

Wow thats a great opportunity for anyone let alone teens!

Comment

Gregg. I am competing in Teen Nationals, and would LOVE to take advantage of this opportunity! I live in Rochester NY, and have driven to NJ many times, it is about a 5 hour drive for me. But hey this is well worth the drive! Hit me up with some more info and I will be there!

Comment

Hit me up in my Inbox or E-Mail ( [email protected] ) with more info, and I will be there!

Comment

Working...
          X