Teen Nationals 2009 - 3 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen Nationals 2009 - 3 weeks out

Hey what's going on, I'm new to the boards. My name is Brad and I just turned 19. I am going to be competing in the 2009 Teen Nationals as a light heavy. I'm 205 right now at 4.45% bodyfat. I haven't done much tanning yet, but I'm currently 3 weeks out. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Attached Files

That's a bad ass back double bicep
    twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

You look great!

Comment

Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
        That's a bad ass back double bicep
        Yeah I was just gonna say that.

Looks like you could do well in 3 weeks.

My only advice is , if you make the final posedown both weight class and overall ,
        be sure to jump in front of lots of people and try taking command of that stage.

Nothing like seeing youngsters battle it out for the spotlight up there!

Comment

u look good, a tad depleted but ur in good shape for 3 weeks out....best of luck to u!!!

Comment

Thanks for the comments, and yeah I'm really depleted right now. My carbs/calories are the lowest they've been.

Comment

You look great! I'm 18 and your makin me check myself lol!

JUST BE CONFIDENT. Nothing seals the deal more than someone who looks great and knows it. The majority of people who win shows are the most confident when they pose. The second they walk out you can tell.

Comment

You look fuckin awesome! Keep up the good work and don't do anything tricky the last week, just keep doing whats been working! GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
                  You look fuckin awesome! Keep up the good work and don't do anything tricky the last week, just keep doing whats been working! GOOD LUCK!
                  What he said. Oh yeah, for your age you look great, stick with it bro and I'm sure we will see more of you.
                  Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

Alright, Im gonna go jump off a bridge now.....

Crazy for 19

Comment

you're not 4.5% but you do look AMAZING for your age.

Comment

You look sick, in a good way. I wish I look at ripped as you look

Comment

I tend to always hold water in my legs. If anyone else has this problem or has any tips or tricks on the best way of dropping that subcutaneous water out of my legs or the best way of dropping water in general it would be appreciated.

Comment

WHat part of IL you from? I went to NIU and live in stl now.

Comment

Originally posted by BM33 View Post
                              I tend to always hold water in my legs. If anyone else has this problem or has any tips or tricks on the best way of dropping that subcutaneous water out of my legs or the best way of dropping water in general it would be appreciated.
                              ask scoobysnacks.
                              Stagnation kills

Comment

Working...
                              X