Teen Nationals 2009 - 3 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM33 View Post
    I tend to always hold water in my legs. If anyone else has this problem or has any tips or tricks on the best way of dropping that subcutaneous water out of my legs or the best way of dropping water in general it would be appreciated.

After you do your workout and cardio, sit in the sauna for 10-15 minutes, it helps get that water from under the skin, but your still 3 weeks out, you got time to get that water out. Just remember your metabolism is going to go light speed the last few days. so try not to tottaly deplete your body yet, or worry about getting all the water out yet. You look great just keep doing what your doing, and that last week, hit that sauna every day up to the show for about 10-15 minutes, wear some sweats. Also drinking selzter water the last week helps too. and so does prep H.

Comment

Wow bro, you look awesome! Don't do anything drastic. The water will come out at the end. If you're working with a trainer, just listen to them the final week. Keep it simple and don't do anything crazy. If you're doing it on your own, find some one who is trustworthy and knowledgable who can help you from here on in.
      Muscle Tech Athlete

Comment

you look real good bro, best of luck to you.
        Sponsored by: www.musclechemistry.com and www.RXWhey.com and www.training-never-stops.com

Comment

Thanks for the comments, and yeah I'm really depleted right now. My carbs/calories are the lowest they've been.
          You are lean and ready, don't do any dumb voodoo contest peaking and you will do really well. Good luck, you did your homework and are comming in sharp. Good job.
          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Hey what's going on, I'm new to the boards. My name is Brad and I just turned 19. I am going to be competing in the 2009 Teen Nationals as a light heavy. I'm 205 right now at 4.45% bodyfat. I haven't done much tanning yet, but I'm currently 3 weeks out. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
            Very impressive, keep up the good work.
            "A LIMIT IS A TEMPORARY LEVEL OF ACCOMPLISHMENT THAT CAN BE SURPASSED"

Comment

Hey what's going on, I'm new to the boards. My name is Brad and I just turned 19. I am going to be competing in the 2009 Teen Nationals as a light heavy. I'm 205 right now at 4.45% bodyfat. I haven't done much tanning yet, but I'm currently 3 weeks out. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
              Good luck young man, you're going do fine. Get your hams tighter. One thing you can do, if you're not doing it already is walk on the treadmill on an incline (11 incline on level 3.5). Don't hold on and trust me you will start feeling muscles back there you didn't know were there.

Comment

bro you look great, keep on doing what you doing right now, its seems like its works
                www.2-bodybuilding.com www.2-bodybuilding.com/board

Comment

Hey thanks for all the comments. I'm planning on just continuing doing what has been working for me. I still have some time to tighten up a bit more so I'm planning on coming in at around 196 or so.

Comment

One thing Brad forgot to mention is that he is all natural. He's got an incredible physique for anyone, especially a teenager, and to be natural on top of that is amazing! Plus, he looks a lot bigger in person than he does in these pictures, trust me!

Comment

SAUNA ? DO YOU REALIZE HEAT BRINGS WATER TO SURFACE SKIN TO COOL IT OFF.
                      IF YOU MUST DO A SAUNA TAKE A COLD SHOWER RIGHT AFTER .

Comment

Originally posted by Natural_O View Post
                        One thing Brad forgot to mention is that he is all natural. He's got an incredible physique for anyone, especially a teenager, and to be natural on top of that is amazing! Plus, he looks a lot bigger in person than he does in these pictures, trust me!
                        NATURAL ? Uh-Ohh. Did you say .... NATURAL ??

Good grief. Now he's really gonna be hammered by the juiceheads.

LOL!

Nahh, I think he'll get the respect he deserves and also have a good showing.

The tools for success are all there , just need some minor fine tuning.

Would be a good thing to see someone reach stardom going the all natural route.

Comment

Oh god, stop.

Comment

Originally posted by intolerant View Post
                            Oh god, stop.
                            I take that comment to mean you don't believe he's natural. I was guessing there would be a few comments like that. Brad's got great genetics and he has been working hard for years. That's why he looks like that. Don't want to believe it, then don't believe it. Your choice.

Comment

John, what part of Chicago is he in??
                              "They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America: They will be met."

Comment

Looking great, man back double bicep looks really good, Best of Luck Middles and Light Heavies are usually the hardest classes, i might do it next year have to get a little bigger like you, haha, best of luck

Comment

Working...
                                X