Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by intolerant View Post
    Oh god, stop.
    I understand what you mean, hard to believe but if he says so I have to give the benefit of the doubt. I have never personally seen a natural pack on that kind of beef on such a short frame, even the natty pro's.
    Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

you look ridiculous bro!! like everyone else said..just keep doing what your doing..the week of the show..you should be bale to get the rest of the water off your legs and when you start carbing up you should fill out nicely..awesome job!!
      AAEFX Board Rep....www.aaefx.com

Comment

Originally posted by jaredmus View Post
        Looking great, man back double bicep looks really good, Best of Luck Middles and Light Heavies are usually the hardest classes, i might do it next year have to get a little bigger like you, haha, best of luck
        or a couple years...you need to add a lot more size. no offense, just dont wanna see teens go in and look very under the competition.
        IFBB PRO
        22 Years Old
        Anabolic Designs Athlete
        @Ifbbprodominickcardone

Comment

Hey thanks everyone for all the positive feedback and comments.

Comment

Wow great job man, I'll be a natural lightweight, so I'll see you there in about a week!
            Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science (Michigan State University) BodySpace Profile

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeSelby View Post
              Wow great job man, I'll be a natural lightweight, so I'll see you there in about a week!
              I'll be in the Collegiates, but it would be nice to meet some forum members. I'll send you a PM once I'm settled in at the hotel.
              www.LiftingStrapsAndGangstaRap.com

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeSelby View Post
                Your looking good man, good luck with your last week prep. I'm sure ill see ya there.

Comment

good luck keep us posted on how you get on.

Comment

Teen Nationals 2009 3 weeks out

I can only imagine how riped you are going to be after 15 weeks of dieting... Youre already veiny and striated... If you dont lose much muscle over the next while, well probably be able to see your organs and shit.

Comment

Working...
                    X