X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KigSpild73
    replied
    Teen Nationals 2009 3 weeks out

I can only imagine how riped you are going to be after 15 weeks of dieting... Youre already veiny and striated... If you dont lose much muscle over the next while, well probably be able to see your organs and shit.

Leave a comment:

• lally
    replied
    good luck keep us posted on how you get on.

Leave a comment:

• BM33
    replied
    Originally posted by BlakeSelby View Post
    Wow great job man, I'll be a natural lightweight, so I'll see you there in about a week!
    Your looking good man, good luck with your last week prep. I'm sure ill see ya there.

Leave a comment:

• Vivid04
    replied
    Originally posted by BlakeSelby View Post
    Wow great job man, I'll be a natural lightweight, so I'll see you there in about a week!
    I'll be in the Collegiates, but it would be nice to meet some forum members. I'll send you a PM once I'm settled in at the hotel.

Leave a comment:

• BlakeSelby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BM33
    replied
    Hey thanks everyone for all the positive feedback and comments.

Leave a comment:

• Dominick Cardone
    replied
    Originally posted by jaredmus View Post
    Looking great, man back double bicep looks really good, Best of Luck Middles and Light Heavies are usually the hardest classes, i might do it next year have to get a little bigger like you, haha, best of luck
    or a couple years...you need to add a lot more size. no offense, just dont wanna see teens go in and look very under the competition.

Leave a comment:

• proteinshake03
    replied
    you look ridiculous bro!! like everyone else said..just keep doing what your doing..the week of the show..you should be bale to get the rest of the water off your legs and when you start carbing up you should fill out nicely..awesome job!!

Leave a comment:

• tiny tim
    replied
    Originally posted by intolerant View Post
    Oh god, stop.
    I understand what you mean, hard to believe but if he says so I have to give the benefit of the doubt. I have never personally seen a natural pack on that kind of beef on such a short frame, even the natty pro's.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Looking great, man back double bicep looks really good, Best of Luck Middles and Light Heavies are usually the hardest classes, i might do it next year have to get a little bigger like you, haha, best of luck

Leave a comment:

• sturrific
    replied
    Originally posted by Natural_O View Post
    One thing Brad forgot to mention is that he is all natural. He's got an incredible physique for anyone, especially a teenager, and to be natural on top of that is amazing! Plus, he looks a lot bigger in person than he does in these pictures, trust me!

John, what part of Chicago is he in??

Leave a comment:

• Natural_O
    replied
    Originally posted by intolerant View Post
    Oh god, stop.
    I take that comment to mean you don't believe he's natural. I was guessing there would be a few comments like that. Brad's got great genetics and he has been working hard for years. That's why he looks like that. Don't want to believe it, then don't believe it. Your choice.

Leave a comment:

• intolerant
    replied
    One thing Brad forgot to mention is that he is all natural. He's got an incredible physique for anyone, especially a teenager, and to be natural on top of that is amazing! Plus, he looks a lot bigger in person than he does in these pictures, trust me!
    Oh god, stop.

Leave a comment:

• BIG BOSS !!
    replied
    NATURAL ? Uh-Ohh. Did you say .... NATURAL ??

Good grief. Now he's really gonna be hammered by the juiceheads.

LOL!

Nahh, I think he'll get the respect he deserves and also have a good showing.

The tools for success are all there , just need some minor fine tuning.

Would be a good thing to see someone reach stardom going the all natural route.

Leave a comment:

• BOB BONHAM
    replied
    SAUNA ? DO YOU REALIZE HEAT BRINGS WATER TO SURFACE SKIN TO COOL IT OFF.
    IF YOU MUST DO A SAUNA TAKE A COLD SHOWER RIGHT AFTER .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X