STAN EFFERDING PREPARES FOR MASTER NATIONALS 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STAN EFFERDING PREPARES FOR MASTER NATIONALS 2009

Stan won the overall title at the 2008 Emerald Cup as a Heavyweight. He is training with Flex Wheeler and has moved up to Super Heavyweight.
    18 days and the countdown begins...
    Attached Files

I forgot to mention that Stan Efferding also holds several records in powerlifting... [nomedia]http:/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TatIxDYwFQA[/nomedia]

Comment

"Stan, the 08 Emerald Cup Overall winner, is preparing for the Masters Nationals in July, the 6-foot, 240- pounder (contest weight) says he, not Johnnie Jackson, is the world’s strongest bodybuilder.
      Stan informed me he’s currently the number two ranked 275-pound “Raw” powerlifter in America, and is eighth in the world rankings. His 2, 070 pound totals are the fourth highest in the world, and says results and video of the lifts are posted on powerliftingwatch.com, as well as on YouTube (under Stan Efferding), if you are a non-believer.
      I believe ya, big guy, I really do!" ....Lonnie T.
      Last edited by Sandra Avelli; June 29th, 2009, 06:19 PM. Reason: quotes were supposed to be around text, not stated....

Comment

I enjoyed the videos of Stan training with Flex and Keith .......
        go get em Stan!
        tear that shit up bro!
        http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

Stan and Keith look like they are both benefitting from the wisdom of one of the Best in the world!

Flex, you da man!

Comment

Clear improvements in Vastus Medialis. Good work brotha
            Stagnation kills

Comment

Great conditioning. Looking forward to seeing him on stage.
              Tim DAX ~ actor, model, muse. www.timdax.net
              LG Sciences Sponsored Athlete

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                Stan and Keith look like they are both benefitting from the wisdom of one of the Best in the world!

Flex, you da man!
                Thanks S. Ray...
                Flex Wheeler
                www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

This guy will do some damage at Master Nats
                  SPONSORED BY MUSCLECHEMISTRY.COM

Comment

Check out their Training Videos in MDTV!

You can't go wrong being trained by the venerable Flex Wheeler
                    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Stan is freaky strong this is going to be a good masters nationals though, best of luck Stan im sorry but im cheering for DURLAN CASTRO

Comment

Good luck to Stan & indeed to everyone who competes at the Masters Nationals. It's my favorite BB show & I've attended it 4 times, & reviewed a number of the contests, including on video. Couldn't make it this year, but am awaiting news from a friend who is there. I've asked him to tell me how Stan does in prejudging, which starts on Friday night at 5:00 p.m.

Comment

Working...
                        X