No announcement yet.

NPC Teen National Winner is not a TEEN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad.. But, regardless he will do real well this the sport.. At leas the fitness and figure overall winner was a teen (ME hehe :P)
    Ariel Khadr, IFBB FITNESS PRO, YOUNGEST IFBB PRO IN HISTORY

Comment

Originally posted by Arielkhadr View Post
      Too bad.. But, regardless he will do real well this the sport.. At leas the fitness and figure overall winner was a teen (ME hehe :P)
      You looked great. Congrats on your dual victory.

Comment

in regards to ben, yes i think anyone would feel bad if we had a title stripped from us, rules or no rules but he knew what he was getting into when he filled out the competitor form and saw the date of the show... and whoever made that kevin deiner comment about him not doing a show before he won teen nationals that year..... if the kid looked that good at his first show then a big thumbs up to him! That rule shouldnt even be legit bcuz i mean cmon anyone with half a brain isnt gonna get on a national level stage in poor condition intentionally and we need more younger people competiting to keep this sport alive and popular!

Comment

It is injust. These guys worked hard and honestly. This person that got disqualified planned and intentionally went in to decieve and the true light heavy winner could never have that time and experience back because it was stolen from him.

This prestigious contest where you build up and earn the right to be recognized for the work put into it should be upheld by disciplinary actions against those who decieved. The integrity of this show should be restored and severe actions should be taken.

This sport needs to be taken seriously and people’s lives should be taken seriously. People should not be playing these games. It is very dissappointing an shameful.
          Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Man and another thing this dude was geared to win what with Farah and Palumbo behind him. How can you be “essentially a teen” that is like being kind of pregnant. You have a birthday then you are not 19 any more.

So what these guys wanted mattered more to Udit than what these teenagers went through. Dieting for upwards of 12 weeks, spending outrageous amounts of money on supps, plane tickets, hotels, entry fees, and tanning products just to get all of their effort spit on by some political and greedy, selfish B.S.

Those involved, who are bodybulders themselves and know the sacrifices made for a contest, should at the very least appologize and fly all of the other ELIGIBLE class winners to California for the FLEX shoot because there was never a real overall comparison.
            Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Originally posted by tonys View Post
              Illustrates that the officials do whatever they please to do. Including breaking their own rules. They don't even follow their own rules or guidelines. Talk about bodybuilding not being an objective, legitimate sport. Ben had an advantage of age in a division he should not have been in.
              Yeah people want to legitimize a sport and then pull something like this.

Imagine being 19 (the last year you can compete) and not being given a fair shake after 12 weeks of dieting, and soooooo much more sacrifices than i can write. It is sickening.
              Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Del Toro View Post

Imagine being 19 (the last year you can compete) and not being given a fair shake after 12 weeks of dieting, and soooooo much more sacrifices than i can write. It is sickening.
                The 2nd place guy is now 1st place. They all got their placings moved up. Stop.
                www.LiftingStrapsAndGangstaRap.com

Comment

I have been unable to listen to the MD radio show so I'm not sure what Gary Udit said about this mess but it doesn't surprise me. Many times I found the whole NPC organization very flawed and corrupt... a big reason why I left it behind as a competitor, judge, and promoter.

I question who told this young man that he could get away with cheating the system? Did someone tell him not to worry about it and it would be over looked? I've known NPC officals who have given out false information, either intentionally or in ignorance. For whatever reasons I always feel that in due time what goes around will come around and for those who step on others, they too will be stepped on.

nuff said...

Comment

Originally posted by Vivid04 View Post
                    The 2nd place guy is now 1st place. They all got their placings moved up. Stop.
                    yes the 2nd place guy is 1st now but wont get to be in the overall comparison.
                    Dream big and work hard!

Comment

New member and first time poster here. I am from Ben's adopted home state of Minnesota and met/saw him at the NPC Gopher State in early June, so I have an additional interest in this topic. As a newbie, I'm curious: What are the consequences to the promoter on this? A bunch of "guilt" lies at his feet, IMHO. Ben lost his title, what does Udit lose? Or is he too tight with the NPC?

Comment

It is a shame that this happened but its not the first time in this show that some things have happened. Granted the rules say you have to be 19 the day of the show. If the promoter knew he was 20 when he showed up and got his number then it falls back to both the competitor and the promoter. Both are responsiable. With reguards to kevin deiner and his not doing a show before teen nats in 07 . That was the major rumor that year and i don't know if it has been cleared up yet. With reguards to other "teens" in other shows one just has to figure their will always be a few trying to get past the system. I can understand the mistake due to the contest being a week later but it's the promoters job to insure a fair show.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
                          You looked great. Congrats on your dual victory.
                          Thank you!
                          Ariel Khadr, IFBB FITNESS PRO, YOUNGEST IFBB PRO IN HISTORY

Comment

So who won the overall then?
                            www.ironbrendan.com

Comment

matt waddle is the real 2007 teen champ. i did 2 shows be4 teens it killd me. and kevin dint do a show how fucked up is that. i got robbed.

Comment

I missed out on the free trip to california to meet the pros

Comment

Working...
                                X