Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giles
    CONGRATULATIONS TO FORESKIN RULES!!!!

Well done, that's the 1000th thread on MD that you've hijacked, violated and attempted to ruin!!!! How do do it?
    Another personal attack post.

Good to see you don't bother to follow MD's rules and just continue to post garbage outside the pit.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
      Just like I thought, you have no answer just insults and profanity. This is about what I would expect from a racist.

Thank you for proving me right once again.
      Here we go with the racist thing...Nothing like making idiotic post and then when you are BITCH SLAPPED AND OWNED by another poster you deal your card...

Go get a JOB foreman. You should be embarrassed to have over 22 THOUSAND posts in a little over two years. That is the equivalent of over thirty posts per day, seven days per week for two years straight. I don't even know what to say about a person like you. maybe RETARD is appropriate Here is your prize for your posts

NOW CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO CIVILITY AND TALKING ABOUT BIG KEITH AND HOW HE IS GOING TO WIN IN JULY???

HERCULES

LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

Comment

• Originally posted by HERCULES1X View Post
        Here we go with the racist thing...Nothing like making idiotic post and then when you are BITCH SLAPPED AND OWNED by another poster you deal your card...

Go get a JOB foreman. You should be embarrassed to have over 22 THOUSAND posts in a little over two years. That is the equivalent of over thirty posts per day, seven days per week for two years straight. I don't even know what to say about a person like you. maybe RETARD is appropriate Here is your prize for your posts

U MAD?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleyaG View Post
          A little humility goes a loooong way.
          Good for you. And humility all I been about since I've been on the forum where talking about competing and getting ready for shows not BS. Your a wonderful girl and smart at that just didn't like the low blow. Wish you the best Wendy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
            U MAD?
            Are YOU Foreskin?

Pot and kettle pal, pot and kettle...

Hercules - Just ignore him mate, he thrives on stuff like this and he's not bothered if threads are spoilt because of it as he hates bodybuilding/bodybuilders of today which makes it even more disturbing behaviour...
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

• Originally posted by keith williams View Post
              Go cow tipping in the rural areas of minnesota tackle them and bring them home. JK
              Don't abuse the cows Keith...It is unfair you picking on them with you being BIGGER...you should be ashamed...

Comment

• Originally posted by VETTE09 View Post
                Nice pics too lady. I said it before and I will say it again. You should have used more current pics. Those pics appear to be a few years old and I like the heavier viersion of you better. No matter, the good thing is you got published! You deserve it. Thank God you dated Romano or no one would have done that. Cheers!
                Thanks, I think... Those pics are around 7 months old. I'm pretty sure Romano was more of a curse. Everything I've done is solo. With no help from the old dude.

Originally posted by keith williams View Post
                Good for you. And humility all I been about since I've been on the forum where talking about competing and getting ready for shows not BS. Your a wonderful girl and smart at that just didn't like the low blow. Wish you the best Wendy.
                Just throwin the facts out. It's no biggie. Lots of BB'ers do it. Good luck,

Comment

• Originally posted by HERCULES1X View Post
                  Hey Keith

Thanks for the response. I was questioning SWEDE on why he thought your pics were shopped. I know they are not, but he seems to think anyone who is really massive must be shopped....I wanted him to point out the "flaws" and as expected...NO RESPONSE from him. Take it as a compliment Keith when the critic crticize...it's only because they will never achieve the same.

Nonetheless you say the photos were taking by your BIG BRO...I hope that was just figurative cuz if there is a BIGGER BRO than you, the stage is not going to be able to hold up the muscle mass... you better compete standing on concrete...lol

Anyway forget the HATAHZ on this board, they never have a positive comment to make to anyone, keep us up on your progress and expect to get your trophy at the USA..
                  Ive explained it about 8 times already, now go and look!

Comment

• cant wait until the contest when everyone sees that Im once again right, and all the excuses will almost drown me lol.

Good luck though keith.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swede View Post
                      Ive explained it about 8 times already, now go and look!
                      Try doing it intelligently this time showing the PROOF!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Swede View Post

Good luck though keith.
                        LOL @ the sarcasm

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Eddie View Post
                          LOL @ the sarcasm

I was actually being honest. I don't keith realises that the photos are altered with. He seems like a good guy.

(reserved for spelling errors)

Comment

• He reminds me a bit of Orville Burke.... waist may be a little bigger but his crazy width and giant lats do... what you reckon?

Comment

• Keith,

Dont listen to the haters on this discussion. You are in incredible shape and bodybuilders are just like chicks.....they hate the ones that are better looking then them (bigger). Its just how it is, chicks always hate the hott chick who walks into the party and other BBers always hate on a HUUGE SHREDDED guy and find flaws.

2nd of all....who the hell cares what "frontin" is. my god, do you have nothing better to do with your time than wonder about slang? And if you have never heard this word, hit yourself in the head with a tac hammer to restart your brain.

Keep doing your thing man, Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Giles View Post
                                Are YOU Foreskin?

Pot and kettle pal, pot and kettle...
                                Look ugly, you have the worst build of any drug user this site, so it's no wonder you are licking this losers nuts. He looks like shit but you are a living joke.

Go inject more GH and roids to feed your 38 waist and 16 arms.

Comment

Working...
                                X