Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

KEITH WILLIAMS...A MONSTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    Yep, Kieth won't be the only one competing! There are 7 guys that placed ahead of him last year that I'm sure haven't been slackin!
    Did you say 7 . Hes got his hands full, best of luck to Keith.

V V
    Classic physique with modern mass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
      Did you say 7 . Hes got his hands full, best of luck to Keith.

V V

Kieth got 8th last year, WHICH IS AWESOME at the USA's. I'm just saying I'm sure the 7 other guys that placed ahead of him.....well 6, Ed Nunn is a pro now.....have been busting their ass too.

I really do wish Keith the best of luck, I just don't like all the nuthuggers that are acting like he's aready won his pro card. Its disrespectul in my opinion.

Comment

Kieth got 8th last year, WHICH IS AWESOME at the USA's. I'm just saying I'm sure the 7 other guys that placed ahead of him.....well 6, Ed Nunn is a pro now.....have been busting their ass too.

I really do wish Keith the best of luck, I just don't like all the nuthuggers that are acting like he's aready won his pro card. Its disrespectul in my opinion.
        Give a break with your six point bullshit or for those who think I'm going in not looking or been paying attention to my comp it is USA's you know and anything can happen. And you know why I know that I went to Atlanta, Ga in 1996 as the under dog with King Carl Lewis in my first heat shitty my pant in the blocks next to me a 9 time gold medal winning in track but guess what when gun went off and I beat him by 10 meters to become the new USA 60 meter dash champ that's all that matters not the hype he was getting just focusing on me and what I had to do made me come out on top so for all of you none never been before pro athlete you never look over anyone especially you opponents because you never no what can happen. And that's from my Pro football and track athlete experience. I just saying.

Comment

• Alright Keith you fucker Im calling you out!

Nude arm wrestling match in my hotel room in 4 hours!

Comment

• Originally posted by keith williams View Post
            Give a break with your six point bullshit or for those who think I'm going in not looking or been paying attention to my comp it is USA's you know and anything can happen. And you know why I know that I went to Atlanta, Ga in 1996 as the under dog with King Carl Lewis in my first heat shitty my pant in the blocks next to me a 9 time gold medal winning in track but guess what when gun went off and I beat him by 10 meters to become the new USA 60 meter dash champ that's all that matters not the hype he was getting just focusing on me and what I had to do made me come out on top so for all of you none never been before pro athlete you never look over anyone especially you opponents because you never no what can happen. And that's from my Pro football and track athlete experience. I just saying.

I'm not trying to undermine your athletic accomplishments in any way shape or form. I really do wish the best for everyone, including yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swede View Post
              Alright Keith you fucker Im calling you out!

I've been left speechless.

Comment

• 2 hours left?
                Do I hear the chicken sound?

Comment

• Originally posted by keith williams View Post
                  Wow cool story, you definitely have great genes.

But in Bbing its not about who crosses the finish line 1st, its about a panel of judges finding flaws in your physique, no matter how big you heart and will to win is there is nothing you can do but sit up there on that stage and be judged.

I wish you the best, even if you morph your pictures and are not great with math and bf % that doesnt mean you still cant do well at the USA's.

Go prove people wrong and win, and if you dont win dont be that guy who blames it on everything but himself.

Only way for someone to tell if u frontin is for you to come out on that stage 3% bf with huuuge wheels like in those pics but of course shredded and then win the show, that is the only way you aint frontin.

V V
                  Classic physique with modern mass.

Comment

279 X .029 = 8.091

279 - 8.091 = 270.909

Kieth was the one who said he was 279 at 2.9% bodyfat ON THE NUTS. Sooooo at a bodyweight of 270.090 pounds, Kieth would've been at ZERO % bodyfat, which as we all know is physically impossible. Now he's in the 260's?

Of course all these numbers don't mean jack shit when he's on stage, but why make up BS?

You forgot to factor in he had his liver, spleen adn appendix removed and placed in cryogenic jars so subtract 25 pounds from 290 you get 265. Now subtract the additional 7.685 pounds which will bring him into contest shape at ZERO body fat and 257 pounds. It's doable...
                    LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

Comment

It's called ENCOURAGEMENT/SUPPORT...

Comment

Alright Keith you fucker Im calling you out!

See I told you your ass needs a JOB!!!!!

My grandparents always said IDLENESS IS THE DEVILS WORKSHOP...Here you are doing nothing all day and now you're into nude arm wrestling... GET A JOB SWEDE!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
                          Wow cool story, you definitely have great genes.

But in Bbing its not about who crosses the finish line 1st, its about a panel of judges finding flaws in your physique, no matter how big you heart and will to win is there is nothing you can do but sit up there on that stage and be judged.

I wish you the best, even if you morph your pictures and are not great with math and bf % that doesnt mean you still cant do well at the USA's.

Go prove people wrong and win, and if you dont win dont be that guy who blames it on everything but himself.

Only way for someone to tell if u frontin is for you to come out on that stage 3% bf with huuuge wheels like in those pics but of course shredded and then win the show, that is the only way you aint frontin.

V V
                          Game on hope you make the show and excuses are like assholes u know the saying. And never been about that ever.

Comment

• Keith:

All my best at the USAs! For any of the negative comments, I personally saw Keith at an event in May and he looked fantastic! Lovin' the videos with Flex and Stan....that would be a rush to train with them. Heck I get motivated just watching! Stay focused my friend and once again, all my best!

Wes

Comment

That's what bodybuilder do
                              What do unemployed no lifting closet schmoes do? Talk shit about that which they know nothing of all day, all night right here on MD!

Swede! Swede! Swede! Swede! Swede! Swede! Swede! Swede! Swede!
                              Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

• Keith - post a pic! prove everyone wrong....

Comment

Working...
                                X