Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

KEITH WILLIAMS...A MONSTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ryantunna View Post
    pretty damn shredded it seems..... his arms seem to have lost a little size but that happens to everyone when dieting i guess..... i think he looks great and well done to flex

Upper body looks good, lost a bit of leg size aparently...
    Why is it always so easy to tell the people who train, diet and compete verses the internet losers who spend their day umm.. relieving themselves to the pics and videos of those who do. Maybe you two should look at the pics of BB in the off season as opposed to contest season and notice the immense size difference.

I guess those who workout can come to the same conclusion, which is that the non-working, non-lifting, non-social life SWEDE is angry at not having a JOB, of being a FAILURE in his life and of having people say to him "YOU SHOULD START WORKING OUT"!
    LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

Comment

• When was that video made?

Comment

• I believe this week, or late last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swede View Post
          First off, OFC he should be smaller, but if anyone can HONESTLY look at these 2 photos and say that the first one isn't edited.

Then well, you need to get on some meds.

Now everyone should learn Im right and speak the truth.

Thats all.
          I would say the first one is OFF SEASON and the second one is contest period. Not hard for the intelligent to see..So ar as you speaking the truth...well we know you talk too much, but speak the truth is another matter.

BTW...since you have SO MUCH TIME EVERY DAY TO WORKOUT SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB, why not train and build yourself up and then diet down and get cut and then post the pics from the build up period to the dieted down cut period and lets see how much size you lose...

Comment

• Originally posted by HERCULES1X View Post
            I would say the first one is OFF SEASON and the second one is contest period. Not hard for the intelligent to see..So ar as you speaking the truth...well we know you talk too much, but speak the truth is another matter.

BTW...since you have SO MUCH TIME EVERY DAY TO WORKOUT SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB, why not train and build yourself up and then diet down and get cut and then post the pics from the build up period to the dieted down cut period and lets see how much size you lose...

so you STILL doesn't believe the photos are altered with?

my god, some people are fucking incredible haha

I SAID THEY ARE OFC GONNA BE SIZE DIFFERENCE IF YOU READ MY FUCKING POSTS. GET OF HIS BALLS AND GET A DAMN LIFE.

thank you

its obvious you are one dumb individual also due to your lack of comprehending things, probably on the verge of being retarded.

Comment

Why is it always so easy to tell the people who train, diet and compete verses the internet losers who spend their day umm.. relieving themselves to the pics and videos of those who do. Maybe you two should look at the pics of BB in the off season as opposed to contest season and notice the immense size difference.

I guess those who workout can come to the same conclusion, which is that the non-working, non-lifting, non-social life SWEDE is angry at not having a JOB, of being a FAILURE in his life and of having people say to him "YOU SHOULD START WORKING OUT"!

I did, there is a comparrison. The first pics were taking with a "Fish eye" lens. Anyone with decent knowledge of photography knows this. Also edited in something like photoshop to fix the ground that Keith is standing on in those photos.

Notice how people who post real pictures get a welcome and respectful response from fans...And those who lie, and photoshop their pictures, don't.

All would have been cool if he didnt alter his photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONSTUDENT View Post
                I did, there is a comparrison. The first pics were taking with a "Fish eye" lens. Anyone with decent knowledge of photography knows this. Also edited in something like photoshop to fix the ground that Keith is standing on in those photos.
                Its funny how people just cant accept the obvious isn't it?

I said I wished keith luck
                I said he probably didnt even know about this
                never claimed to look better
                never claimed to be bigger
                never claimed I would look better
                never claimed I will Ever look better

etc

Still people just cant accept it..

Comment

Its funny how people just cant accept the obvious isn't it?

I said I wished keith luck
                  I said he probably didnt even know about this
                  never claimed to look better
                  never claimed to be bigger
                  never claimed I would look better
                  never claimed I will Ever look better

etc

Still people just cant accept it..
                  Yea, sometimes I don't know about people. However, i don't know keith personally, so i can only guess he is a cool guy, and it is nothing personal against him. In fact, I would even venture to guess he didn't even know what lens or how the photographer was going to take the pictures...But what he did know, is he damn sure doesnt look like those picures in person...Yet still had them posted.

Comment

so you STILL doesn't believe the photos are altered with?

my god, some people are fucking incredible haha

I SAID THEY ARE OFC GONNA BE SIZE DIFFERENCE IF YOU READ MY FUCKING POSTS. GET OF HIS BALLS AND GET A DAMN LIFE.

thank you

its obvious you are one dumb individual also due to your lack of comprehending things, probably on the verge of being retarded.
                    I believe the photos Swede...One is off season and the other is contest...What is so hard to understand???

I try NOT to read your post as they are the same mindless dribble expected from you ...nothing intelligent...nothing gained from them.

By the way...shouldn't you be preparing to MOVE OUT OF YOUR FATHERS ATTIC? I am sure he is bursting at the seams knowing you will be gone soon. Isn't he paying the rent for an apartment for you in order to get you out of his house being that on your own you will NEVER LEAVE!!!!

Ask him if he will pay for a gym membership for you as well

Comment

• For personal attacks to work you would have to attack a weak minded individual kinda like yourself and not me.

And if you cant tell that the photos are altered with, then Im glad I teached you something today..

Comment

• Quit frontin Swede! 17 days and we'll have much better pics to compare! Best of luck to ALL competitors, including Kieth. Real or fake pictures, the dude has busted his ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
                          Quit frontin Swede! 17 days and we'll have much better pics to compare! Best of luck to ALL competitors, including Kieth. Real or fake pictures, the dude has busted his ass!

Feeling tanned today?

Ofc he has hehe.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONSTUDENT View Post

Notice how people who post real pictures get a welcome and respectful response from fans...And those who lie, and photoshop their pictures, don't.

All would have been cool if he didnt alter his photos.
                            Fish Eye Lens??? A fish eye lens would add tremendous curvature to photographs which could be clearly seen and would be HELL trying to eliminate .

Notice in the pics on Keiths's website that he is in a gym with carpeting which has long vetical lines, not to mentions the long straight bars of the equipment and machines which are at all manner of angles...notice none of the bars are DISTORTED. Also notice the pictures he is in with other people...notice the people are in no way distorted nor is the background bent, curved or twisted as in the real fish eye photos above. Would be a HELL of a lot of IMPOSSIBLE work trying to correct this for the sake of WHAT???

Look at the pics on his website and stop following lock step with the JOBLESS SWEDE LOSER....

BTW you are NO PHOTOGRAPHER AND HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH FISH EYE LENSES!!!!

http://www.thebiguniverse.com/bigkeith/2009off.html

Comment

For personal attacks to work you would have to attack a weak minded individual kinda like yourself and not me.

And if you cant tell that the photos are altered with, then Im glad I teached you something today..

"Im glad I teached you something today.."

HAHAHAAHAHAh...OK SWEDE...how many GRAMMAR classes did you miss. Um..It is TAUGHT not teached. But you are EXCUSED. It must be such a STRETCH AND STRAIN on your brain to see others accomplishing their goals and here you are with jealousy, envy and vitriolic comments becasue you're a LOSER....loololol

Comment

"Im glad I teached you something today.."

HAHAHAAHAHAh...OK SWEDE...how many GRAMMAR classes did you miss. Um..It is TAUGHT not teached. But you are EXCUSED. It must be such a STRETCH AND STRAIN on your brain to see others accomplishing their goals and here you are with jealousy, envy and vitriolic comments becasue you're a LOSER....loololol
                                What are anyone accomplishing by posting distorted images exactly?

Oh my god a grammar misstake in my second language, what am I supposed to do with myself.. "lol lol lol lol" Please stop I can't handle it........

Comment

Working...
                                X