Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

KEITH WILLIAMS...A MONSTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully you're a Close friend to Keith or you're one Creepy dude, and Keith should probably watch his back lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swede View Post
      What are anyone accomplishing by posting distorted images exactly?

Oh my god a grammar misstake in my second language, what am I supposed to do with myself.. "lol lol lol lol" Please stop I can't handle it........
      "What are anyone accomplishing by posting distorted images exactly?"

Stop it SWEDE my side is hurting...lol. "WHAT ARE" should be WHAT IS.

Now please tell me SWEDE what would Keith accomplish by posting supposedly morphed pictures of himself? How was it done to so many pics and videos and done so well? It was not a FISH EYE lens like another poster claims. Please present the REAL PICS of the same pics you claim are morphed. For anyone making a claim against someone please have proof of your accusation lest it is no more than your unproven opinion.

YES take the time to type correctly an use proper grammar..poor grammar makes a person seem IGNORANT and you are batting A THOUSAND AT THIS POINT...lolol
      LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

Comment

Hopefully you're a Close friend to Keith or you're one Creepy dude, and Keith should probably watch his back lol.
        Creepy is not having a JOB, living in your dad's attic, selling crystal meth for money and being on line all day critiqing bodybuilders who you at best could only dream to aspire to be....

THAT'S CREEPY SWEDE....

Comment

• You're trying too hard "Hercules".

And I have to go now, I will respond later.

Comment

You're trying too hard "Hercules".

And I have to go now, I will respond later.
            Ok, guys enough is enough I have no idea what a damn photoshop even is barely know how to down load my pics on to my computer. To all out there I swear it was my dinky digital camera no fish lens or nothing like that what the hell is that. Just me and my training partner trying to post some progress pics I never want to lie to people nor myself for that matter. Yes I lost some size on my legs at this point what i got is what got but who cares about all this this size if you can't show the details. I here to win with or without your support. but to all who have posted on this forum you all have made me work harder and harder everyday hate those 4 am cardio abs and walking lunges but you you all drive me to bring the best package I have to the stage and I'm so excited to show all what hard work looks like. This has been a hell of a journey for me and neg. or pos. stand point you all have helped me stay focused and to drive and push harder than ever. Thank You BKW

Comment

• Originally posted by HERCULES1X View Post
              Fish Eye Lens??? A fish eye lens would add tremendous curvature to photographs which could be clearly seen and would be HELL trying to eliminate .

Notice in the pics on Keiths's website that he is in a gym with carpeting which has long vetical lines, not to mentions the long straight bars of the equipment and machines which are at all manner of angles...notice none of the bars are DISTORTED. Also notice the pictures he is in with other people...notice the people are in no way distorted nor is the background bent, curved or twisted as in the real fish eye photos above. Would be a HELL of a lot of IMPOSSIBLE work trying to correct this for the sake of WHAT???

Look at the pics on his website and stop following lock step with the JOBLESS SWEDE LOSER....

BTW you are NO PHOTOGRAPHER AND HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH FISH EYE LENSES!!!!

http://www.thebiguniverse.com/bigkeith/2009off.html
              Actually I do have experience, the pictures you posted here are an extreme example, and are set at a really high level of intensity. It doesnt take much to make a large difference.

You'll know better next time when its time to post pictures, won't you.

Have a good day.

Keith: Good luck to you, wish you the best in the rest of your prep~

Comment

Hopefully you're a Close friend to Keith or you're one Creepy dude, and Keith should probably watch his back lol.

I can't believe you can even say someone else is creepy when you have posted on every thread about Keith, on every bodybuilding website I've seen.

You are by far the weirdest little man on this site.

I don't get what your problem is. You have spent so much time following Keith's threads, and posting your negative comments, it's unbelievable.

And would you stop saying that you wish him luck. If you were a nice enough guy to wish anyone luck, you would drop this negative shit and get off his threads.

Regardless if you’re right or wrong, you are being an ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONSTUDENT View Post
                  Actually I do have experience, the pictures you posted here are an extreme example, and are set at a really high level of intensity. It doesnt take much to make a large difference.

You'll know better next time when its time to post pictures, won't you.

Have a good day.

Keith: Good luck to you, wish you the best in the rest of your prep~
                  OK Swede cut the gimmick account....there can not possibly be two people operating on the same level of stupidity.

OK mr photographer please take a picture of anyone and do your magic FISH EYE trick and make them morph into a Keith-esque BB. Now I would like both the before and after picture done and posted side by side. I want the background of the pics to be a complex setting: complex patterns, diagonal lines, straight lines, different shapes, like chairs, curtains, sofas, doorways etc and I want this fish eye pic to enlarge the person without distorting in the least any of that background.

When can you produce the photo mr cameraman? and make sure they are large and clear...I don't want any tiny pics i have to squint to see or shine a flash light on because they are so dark...

Comment

• Originally posted by keith williams View Post
                    Ok, guys enough is enough I have no idea what a damn photoshop even is barely know how to down load my pics on to my computer.
                    Something maby happened when you transferred them to your computer lol.

Anyway, I wish you look at the comp.

And I did make a potential 4-5 page thread 14 pages so, you're welcome lol!

Comment

• Hey swede, why don't you bust phil heath too.

I found these photos of phil offseason and in contest condition. Boy what a faker!

Bodybuilders lose a lot of mass between offseason and contest to get shredded. Anybody who knows anything about competing knows that.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• first photo isn't photoshopped so your point is pretty darn retarded.. Ofc they loose size,

Comment

• Hey Look Swede - Kai Greene - busted too!

Wow, look... Just like Keith. Fakes his size in the offseason and then exposes his deception when he steps on stage.

No one seemed to question Keith when after the 10 videos were posted, or when he appeared in Flex magazine. So because you so desparately want to make your point, you also select a single frame of the video in which he looks smallest, doing a most muscular and leaning into the camera. And compare it to a front lat spread.

Do you just hang out on these forums all day? I post something and 2 minutes later you respond. Maybe you should go to the gym instead of hanging out on your computer all dayl

Do you know anything about bodybuilding? You made some ignorant comments about bodyfat on these forums as well. When guys diet and deplete themselves, they loose fat, muscle and water. You seem to think they only loose fat when they diet. Why don't you Larry Pepe's precontest book and get educated on it before you comment.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• You may really be onto something

I never thought of this before, but I bet that's why Kai wears a phantom mask when he guest poses - he knows he's faking his size and he doesn't want anyone to recognize him!

Thank you for exposing this bodybuilding travesty. This is the end of bodybuilding as we know it!

Comment

• Swede, just wait for the USA's! Don't front!

Comment

Now he looks Normal. Hence the photo is Unedited.

Bring on the fuckign excuses lol.
                                Sorry to Hi Jack your thread Keith but I'm sure you have this question as well.

I'm new to this site but I notice this guy Swede is constantly attacking people and calling out respected athletes on this forum and it's fucking annoying..........

Can somebody please post a pic of Swede so we can at least confirm this constant shit talking and challenging comes from somebody who even works out................I'm starting to wonder.

Comment

Working...
                                X