Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

KEITH WILLIAMS...A MONSTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stylz View Post
    Sorry to Hi Jack your thread Keith but I'm sure you have this question as well.

I'm new to this site but I notice this guy Swede is constantly attacking people and calling out respected athletes on this forum and it's fucking annoying..........

Can somebody please post a pic of Swede so we can at least confirm this constant shit talking and challenging comes from somebody who even works out................I'm starting to wonder.
    So if someone can't throw a 60 yard pass are they not allowed to criticize an NFL Q.B. ? Next time you watch a professional sport, I expect you to shut the fuck and NEVER critique ANY athlete unless you can perform better than them.

Comment

• So Stylz, do you believe Will Harris has 25 inch arms?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rienzope View Post
        Wow, look... Just like Keith. Fakes his size in the offseason and then exposes his deception when he steps on stage.

No one seemed to question Keith when after the 10 videos were posted, or when he appeared in Flex magazine. So because you so desparately want to make your point, you also select a single frame of the video in which he looks smallest, doing a most muscular and leaning into the camera. And compare it to a front lat spread.

Do you just hang out on these forums all day? I post something and 2 minutes later you respond. Maybe you should go to the gym instead of hanging out on your computer all dayl

Do you know anything about bodybuilding? You made some ignorant comments about bodyfat on these forums as well. When guys diet and deplete themselves, they loose fat, muscle and water. You seem to think they only loose fat when they diet. Why don't you Larry Pepe's precontest book and get educated on it before you comment.
        Rienzope thanks for posting these pics of Kai so that some of the FOOLS who are still harping on Keith can see that there will be changes in EVERY BB as they diet down. These before and after Kai pics are a perfect example of Off Season and Contest conditioning.
        LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

Comment

• Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
          So if someone can't throw a 60 yard pass are they not allowed to criticize an NFL Q.B. ? Next time you watch a professional sport, I expect you to shut the fuck and NEVER critique ANY athlete unless you can perform better than them.
          Don't you Love ignorant people lol.

Im sure he never talked bad about any "athlete" EVER lol!
          I dont think Ive even said one single bad thing about keith in this thread though.

Comment

• Originally posted by HERCULES1X View Post
            Rienzope thanks for posting these pics of Kai so that some of the FOOLS who are still harping on Keith can see that there will be changes in EVERY BB as they diet down. These before and after Kai pics are a perfect example of Off Season and Contest conditioning.
            Changes = YES NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ELSE, stupid moron.

Does the muscle all of a sudden change its genetic shape/structure? = No.

I'm sick of this thread though, Because I know I'm right.. and if people are so ignorant that they don't want to believe me, then fine lol.

becuse then you are all just Swede haters Swede haters Swede haters Swede haters

lol! maby I should start with that haha.

And please complain about my grammar/spelling to remove the focus that I'm once again right and you have once again proven yourself to know Nothing about bb.
            Last edited by Swede; July 21, 2009, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rienzope View Post
              Do you just hang out on these forums all day? I post something and 2 minutes later you respond.

I have no idea who the fuck you are haha.

Comment

• If some of you still don't think those photo's weren't photo shopped, you're as delusional as the day is long.
                http://www.jaycutler.com http://www.wolfpacknutrition.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
                  If some of you still don't think those photo's weren't photo shopped, you're as delusional as the day is long.
                  well come see for yourself this friday and saturday Mr.Wolfpack. man friday can't get here soon enough. Hope to see you there.

Comment

ok champ, I'll shut the fuck.

yes, i have enough respect for professional athletes not to disrespect them when they go out of their way to contribute and interact on the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by HERCULES1X
                      Here ya go...

This is the SHIT TALKING FOOL AKA SWEDE. ...who had the nerve to post his pic in a former thread. A little search turned it up. Notice the retardedness in his appearance and shape of his head. Notice the smooth as a baby's ass skin and total lack of any muscle development. This is the same person commenting on EVERYONE...I mean come on Swede...If you are gonna RIP people at least look like you workout and have some kinda muscle to show...lolololol...Like I said...Swede is good for JOKES
                      At least it's not photoshopped.

Best of luck Keith!

Comment

Here ya go...

This is the SHIT TALKING FOOL AKA SWEDE. ...who had the nerve to post his pic in a former thread. A little search turned it up. Notice the retardedness in his appearance and shape of his head. Notice the smooth as a baby's ass skin and total lack of any muscle development. This is the same person commenting on EVERYONE...I mean come on Swede...If you are gonna RIP people at least look like you workout and have some kinda muscle to show...lolololol...Like I said...Swede is good for JOKES
                        What kind of schmoe goes and posts up pics of another member..digging through their posts. Unless you look like fucking mr olympia, HERCULES, then you too should shut the fuck up. Who the fuck digs though peoples shit to find pics? What a loser.

Comment

chuckle chuckle...people who look to shut other mutha fuckers up...

Now stop talking before I post a pic of YOU!!!!!!

Since were on the topic of members pics. Lets see yours!

Comment

• When this guy wins anything that matters lest me know.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Since were on the topic of members pics. Lets see yours!
                              HERCULES XXS is a schmoe, he does not lift he just worships man muscle.

Comment

• This thread is entertaining as hell. Glad i havent clicked on it in a while.
                                -2012 NPC Illinois State Heavyweight and Overall Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X